Cast Your Green Lantern Movie

I suspect they may try and get some more female diversity going this time around so....

Gina Rodriguez as Jessica Cruz.

tumblr_lxamqaQRpo1r2m605.jpg

The DCEU graphic seemed to show Jessica, and with Wondy's success, it's only logical that WB will want to put more female heroes front and center. I don't expect her to replace Hal or John, but she could get a bigger piece of the cinematic pie if audiences respond to her.

I like the suggestion(s) of Luke Evans as Sinestro.

Erendira Ibarra (Sense8) for Jessica Cruz.

ooiAWC.jpg

Last edited:
I was going younger just for future films, and probably a little more....I wanna say, more grounded looking for Cruz. You know what I mean, lol.

:o

Gina Rodriguez would be a fantastic choice for Jessica, imo.

I'm loving the Marsden/Rhodes combo.

I think the female diversity aspect will probably be handled by the alien GLs. I doubt Cruz or any of the more recent human additions to the GL mythology will be present. More likely I think we will get Arisia, Boodika but especially Katma. I mean she is a very big part of Stewart's back story.

Yeah, but I'm talking about having a female as a costar of the adventure, like John Stewart would be to Hal.

I used to have mixed feelings on Jessica at first, but now I really want her to show up. She's such a sweetheart.

Gina Rodriguez of Jane The Virgin fame she is my pick hell she has been my pick for Jessica Cruz all along and looks wise comics wise she is perfect for this role but also seeing her in Jane The Virgin she can definitely act...has a sense of humor but also the right amount of range needed for the role of Jessica Cruz and she is not bad on the eyes either

Now my pick for Hal Jordan out of my list I would go like this:

Jake Gyllenhaal
Alex O'Loughlin
Armie Hammer
Casey Affleck
Garrett Hedlund
James Marsden
Jensen Ackles
Josh Duhamel
Nathan Fillion
Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Gosling

Out of that list I would go with Gosling as Hal Jordan

And for John Stewart

My list would look like this:

Boris Kodjoe
Lance Gross
Michael Ealy
Michael Jai White
Tyrese
Taye Diggs

I would go with Michael Ealy

Watched this quirky little movie on Netflix today called Shimmer Lake. I recommend it; it's sort of like Fargo meets Memento. Anyway, I got to thinking how Benjamin Walker should be cast as a superhero at some point. I think he could make a good Hal Jordan.

gGt6j0.jpg

0vkMbF.jpg

I honestly wanted him for Shazam, but it looks like they may be swinging towards Armie Hammer.

He's a good actor, especially on the stage, but he's been decidedly uncharismatic in any screen roles I've seen him in.

He could make a good Shazam too. Better than Hammer, IMO. I even think he could work as Superman or Batman. The latter may be a possibility if Affleck walks after Justice League.

Rumor mills.

Damon would be good. Wonder whether he would want to take it.

I'm a little sad Tom Hardy got roped into that whole Venom business, because I've been wanting him to either mocap or voice Kilowog for awhile now.

I'm a little sad Tom Hardy got roped into that whole Venom business, because I've been wanting him to either mocap or voice Kilowog for awhile now.
Could still happen!

I've never considered it but now that I think about it I love it. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"