Casting a Namor

Adrian Grenier.... I just think that would be funny and ironic.

Adrian Grenier.... I just think that would be funny and ironic.

He could be good for Aquaman...but not Namor. Namor is sort of Asian looking....although this is odd since Atlantis is not in the pacific ocean. i didn't write the character.

Momoa is part Hawaiian.

Last edited:
He could be good for Aquaman...but not Namor. Namor is sort of Asian looking....although this is odd since Atlantis is not in the pacific ocean. i didn't write the character.

Momoa is part Hawaiian.

I would have said Billy Zane back in the 90's, but is probably too old now....

I would have said Billy Zane back in the 90's, but is probably too old now....

I always said Zane would've made an awesome Lex Luthor. For Namor, I'd say Jason Mamoa or that dude from Vampire Diaries, Ian Somaholder or something( whatever his last name is.)

how about good actors.....

Eric Bana would be an awesome Namor, but he might be too old

John Rhys Meyes name gets thrown around alot, he'd be alright, alittle too on the nose though

Daniel Dae Kim i'd be all for, but the perfect role for him would be voicing and mo-capping/prosthetics the Silver Surfer (he was Metron in JLU)

Daniel Dae Kim has the physique for Namor, but not the height needed...the other two up there, IMO...great actors but would never hope to have the physique that Namor needs to have.

not many tall asian actors but what about Daniel Henney he is a Eurasian actor so best of both world's if you think namor is ambiguous

and he is 6'2 people may remember him as Zero from Wolverine Origins he is only 33
Daniel-Henney-3.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel Henney i'd be all for, he was great with what was given in XO-W

what about Lee Byung-hun from Gi Joe

imagine an underwater kingdom. namor is swimming with hot mermaids and races 2 dolphins. it is a paradise.

we see some tanker leak oil, killing fish near namor's kingdom. it is devastating like the BP spill. namor then goes on a rampage to divert all tankers that go near his kingdom. he even goes on land to destroy the corporation's equipment. at this point, namor appears to be the villain and tony stark or captain america is sent in to take him down. there is a huge fight and namor is eventually captured. the evil corporation figures out where namor is from and decides to invade the kingdom....

Dwayne Johnson would be a great Namor. I mean, who else could rock a Speedo better and be more intimidating wearing it? On the plus side, Johnson said just the other day that he wants to play a superhero and will eventually. A half-Samoan actor would be so fitting for the role.

Dwayne Johnson would be a great Namor. I mean, who else could rock a Speedo better and be more intimidating wearing it? On the plus side, Johnson said just the other day that he wants to play a superhero and will eventually. A half-Samoan actor would be so fitting for the role.

He has always been my first choice....

elrond.jpg

Hugo Weaving

Love Hugo, but there are two huge problems with that. First, he's nearly 53, which is a bit old to be strutting around in booty-trunks. Second, he already played Red Skull and has expressed his desire not to return. It's doubtful that he would want to put on the spandex for Namor after that.

Jason Momoa is half Hawaiian! There is a resemblance between somoan and Hawaiian.

Dwayne Johnson

and

Karl Urban

Those are the best I can think of really.

After a Google Image search for "Namor cast" I think Zachary Quinto could be fun.

quinto-as-namor-580x390.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"