Casting Call Found Online

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
From the sound of it, it seems like the villain is going to be MODOK, Radioactive Man, Taskmaster or Count Nefaria

Also, Cassie Lang might appear.

Young girl, aged 6 to 9 – intelligent and appealing

Asian male, 30s – huge, tough and intimidating, comic ability

Caucasian male, 30s – over 6′, dangerous and rough, comedic

Italian-American male, 50s – scary and unusual features, deadpan humour

Russian male – 30s or 40s, wiry and smart, deadpan humour

Male, 20s or 30s – Under 5’8″, smart and funny

Does anyone know who the Russian is? Is he Red Guardian or Alexsander Lukin?

Strongly doubt that casting call is for Ant-Man.

The casting directors are also listed in the credits for Age of Ultron, which will logically start filming before Ant-Man.

That cast list is probably for Avengers 2. Not saying there couldn't be some overlap there with Ant-Man, and I genuinely hope AoU will plant some of the seeds for Ant-Man which comes out only a few months on the Avengers' heels; but if you want to start speculating wildly about major Marvel comics characters based on a random call sheet, you'd be better off applying it to AOU.

Strongly doubt that casting call is for Ant-Man.

The casting directors are also listed in the credits for Age of Ultron, which will logically start filming before Ant-Man.

That cast list is probably for Avengers 2. Not saying there couldn't be some overlap there with Ant-Man, and I genuinely hope AoU will plant some of the seeds for Ant-Man which comes out only a few months on the Avengers' heels; but if you want to start speculating wildly about major Marvel comics characters based on a random call sheet, you'd be better off applying it to AOU.

Avengers 2 is more likely than not done with casting at this point. It's the big cash-cow for marvel they are going to execute this with the utmost care.

If you look at it more closely the casting call, it lists Jason Stamey as the casting associate. There's only one film that Stamey is listed as an associate, and that's Ant-Man. He is the casting assistant for every other Marvel film since Iron Man, including Avengers: Age of Ultron. There's no way to be sure, but that clue helps you think it is Ant-Man. At least there's some logic to that.
http://www.comicbookbrainsplatter.com/2013/11/possible-ant-man-casting-call.html

If you look at it more closely the casting call, it lists Jason Stamey as the casting associate. There's only one film that Stamey is listed as an associate, and that's Ant-Man. He is the casting assistant for every other Marvel film since Iron Man, including Avengers: Age of Ultron. There's no way to be sure, but that clue helps you think it is Ant-Man. At least there's some logic to that.
http://www.comicbookbrainsplatter.com/2013/11/possible-ant-man-casting-call.html

I'm no expert on casting companies, but is there an actual hierarchical difference between a "casting associate" and a "casting assistant?" Sounds like six of one, half a dozen of the other.

I'm no expert either but I can tell you, that while looking around the internet, there are clear distinctions made between who is an associate and who is an assistant.

Italian-American male, 50s – scary and unusual features, deadpan humour

it occurs to me that this sounds a lot like Crossfire from the Earth's Mightiest animated series; retelling 'To Steal An Ant-Man.' I wonder if Wright is incorporating parts of that into his script. that'd be weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"