Sequels Casting for Future sequels.

nolan's roll'n

Superhero
Reaction score
Discuss future casting choices for spiderman movies beyond spiderman 3. I was searching and I couldn't find a thread that was about all villains or ther characters. So, I made one for all. The others are for particular ones, this one's for any casting suggestions. I'll start by giving my top choices for a few villains that could be in future spiderman movies.

Black Cat
Elisha Cuthbert

Beetle
Ray Park

Kingpin
Michael Clarke Duncan

Hydrogen Man
Matt Dillion

Vulture
Ben Kingsley

I like Cuthbert for Felecia/Black Cat...
I'll go Lohan/McAdams for MJ
Jake for Parker
Keep Gwen/Brock the same
Keep Baker for Lizard
Gillies for Carnage or Manwolf
The guy from the Mummy for Kraven

Rhino
John Goodman

Boomerang
Rob Schneider

Chameleon
David Spade

Sin-eater
That Napolean Dynamite Guy

I think Elisha Cuthbert should actually be MJ and Jake Gyllenhaal should be Peter. Eliza Dushku for Black Cat. Since Kingpin didn't show up in this trilogy, I want him to show up in the next.

Spiderman - Jonathan Rhys Myers from MI3 could be perfect replacement for Tobey if he does give up after SP3

Mysterio - Bruce Campbell or Gabriel Byrne
Scorpion - Gary Sinese
Rhino - Ron Perlman or Ving James
The Lizard - Dylan Baker
Chameleon - Billy Zane

:marv:

Majik1387 said:
Spiderman-Keep Tobey or go for Jake Gyllenhaal
Mary Jane-Rachel McAdams or Scarlet Johanssan
Gwen Stacy-Keep Bryce Dallas Howard or get Alicia Silversone
Eddie Brock-Topher Grace
Black Cat-Eliza Dushku
Electro-Kevin Zegers
Mysterio-Gregory Smith
Scorpion-Ryan Philippe
Firestar-Lindsay Lohan

Interesting you put Ryan Philippe on there. He was offered Spider-Man and turned it down. Didn't want one role to define his career. I know, what career, right?

Perhaps Nathan Jones could play Rhino. He's incredibly huge, and he has a history of losing to little guys in movies. Lost to Brad Pitt in Troy, and loses to Jet Li in his new flick.

Perhaps Nathan Jones could play Rhino. He's incredibly huge, and he has a history of losing to little guys in movies. Lost to Brad Pitt in Troy, and loses to Jet Li in his new flick.
Jones is a good choice for Rhino.

nathanjones.jpg

Someone who would have been great as peter parker is that guy on saved by the bell who played zach. He reminds me of the peter parker from the 1990's cartoon.

Anyone got any suggestions on who could play Roderick Kingsley/hobgoblin in a future film?

nolan's roll'n said:
Someone who would have been great as peter parker is that guy on saved by the bell who played zach. He reminds me of the peter parker from the 1990's cartoon.

that would of worked back in the day, though Mark-Paul Gosselaar is only like a year older then Tobey, the piont of a recast is to go younger to replace the ageing cast who can play 20 somethings for forever lol

but your right he was total 1990s cartoon spidey.
zack.jpg
13.jpg

Majik1387 said:
Mark-Paul Gosselaar

ya, to bad he was busy doing NYPD Blue, when the first movie came out, that would of been a nice boost for his career, if he leader that role.
but, as nolan's roll'n proved by his post, he will always be that guy zack from save by the bell lol

Does anyone think spot would be a cool villain to have in a future film? The only two actors for that who would work for me are Jeremy Theobald (the Following, Batman Begins) or Paul Bettany(Beautiful Mind, Da Vinci Code, Wimbledon, Firewall).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"