Sequels Casting the gods: who could play them?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Especially Hera and Zeus. I cheekily said Kevin Sorbo in a different thread but some people seem to have embraced it.

And Patricia Arquette as Hera?

Would all the gods be played by white actors?

I mean, we got a pretty good mix of nationalities with the Amazonians so I guess do that with Olympus.

I've championed Israeli actress Hiam Abbass for Hera but maybe I ought be looking for a more, uh... Connie Nielsen type actress.

Lucy Lawless as Hera, Lynda Carter as Hera. I still think those two should have some kind of role in the films.

Would all the gods be played by white actors?

I mean, we got a pretty good mix of nationalities with the Amazonians so I guess do that with Olympus.

I've championed Israeli actress Hiam Abbass for Hera but maybe I ought be looking for a more, uh... Connie Nielsen type actress.

Of course they can be played by non white actors! Sorry, I've only done that so far because I went a bit to old comic accurate from a less civilised time but you are absolutely right.

They should get Jay laga'ia to play Poseidon because that could tie in really well to Aquaman. And for Aphrodite? Audra McDonald or wait, even Rihanna? It doesn't require a lot of acting and she is such a beautiful person

As Zeus...Diana's father I would go with Daniel Day Lewis if he were interested but as Hercules Diana's half brother I would go with Manu Bennett

Daniel Day-Lewis as everyone.

Spoiler for WW-

Aren't all the Gods dead?

Another choice for Zeus would be Sean Bean even though he has played Zeus before in the Percy Jackson series he could no doubt play Zeus in the DCEU or how about Liam Neeson as Zeus especially if the gods were to turn out to be alive

Lucy Lawless as Hera, Lynda Carter as Hera. I still think those two should have some kind of role in the films.

Agree they should both appear. A scene with Lawless, Carter and Gadot together, maybe in some heated debate, would be amazing.

Another choice for Zeus would be Sean Bean even though he has played Zeus before in the Percy Jackson series he could no doubt play Zeus in the DCEU or how about Liam Neeson as Zeus especially if the gods were to turn out to be alive
Never cared for Bean's take or any of the Percy gods. They were boring and flat. Sorry to say that

Neeson?! Now we're talkin :)
He and Fiennes did way better versions. I would like to see them again but I doubt the actors will agree to return.
I suspect that Zeus and all other gods would be different from what we seen in the two Titans films.
Just look at that version of Ares and compare to Thewlis.
It won't be the same type of Zeus, even if the actor can be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"