Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_catch_and_release_clip

Starring: Jennifer Garner, Timothy Olyphant, Juliette Lewis, Kevin Smith
Director: Susannah Grant
Opens: April 28, 2006
What the Movie Is About: A woman (Garner) grapples with the untimely death of her husband and the unearthing of secrets he kept hidden from her. Sound dark? Fear not! Garner's zany roommate (Smith) lightens things up, and she finds a new romantic interest in her dead hubby's womanizing best bud (Olyphant).

Looks like fun IMO and Smith is Gold:o :up:

Might be good. Kevin Smith's movies usually entertain.

Hmmm, I'd watch it... :o

Smith as the roomate of one of his real-life best friends' wives? :eek:

First 2 stills from comingsoon

catchandrelease1dn4.jpg

catchandrelease2lo9.jpg

i agree. this does indeed sound very interesting.
i am also interested to find out why they are both making kissy face?
kissy.jpg

Looks ok and "Smiths stuff is gold" hes just acting in it? hasnt written or directed it so... They tried to make him take his shirt off "I dont even take it off for my wife, what chance do you think you have?"

Smith's expression when Garner's character revealed that she made out with a girl is hilarious!:D

I like alot of people in this, sure Kev looks a bit lame in it, but I will be watching this movie at some point weather its theater or dvd

Love the poster will have to add this one to my collection

Can't wait to see this movie.

Robert

chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick. chick flick.

really. chick flick. OOOOH IT HAS KEVIN SMITH I MUST GO SEE IT!! c'mon. this movie looks ******ed. she falls in love with a womanizer. wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"