Cats or Dogs

SuperFerret said:
Another over-generalization.

How much use is a pug, or a chihuahua, or any teacup/toy/miniature dog, really?

No offense to pug owners, I love those little guys.:) :up:

Not a generalization over 2000 years of domestication and partnership with man proves that.

I'm a dog guy my opinion.:up:

Hades said:
How'd you manage that?
my cats are disobedient as hell.

She follows me around all over the place. Sometimes I need a minute and I don't want to step on her, like if I'm cooking or primping. I just stop and tell her no, stop or sit. I don't know. It started in the bathroom, I needed a break from her under me all the time.

I doesn't always work if I'm too busy to enforce it.

deemar325 said:
Not a generalization over 2000 years of domestication and partnership with man proves that.

I'm a dog guy my opinion.:up:

Watch out of the feminists will get you :up:

I say dogs all the way. The time I've spent playing with my dog. Throwing frisbees, going swimming, running, playing fetch, eating steak. Is priceless. These areb things you can only do with a dog.

My cat stares at me while I'm on the toilet, it kinda creeps me out.

I prefer cats. A dog will nosy up to any old person in the street, but I feel I have a more personal bond with my cat. She only sits on my lap and always sleeps in my room. I'd say that is more loyal than a dog.

tzarinna said:
Yeah, what is up with that?

I'm not sure, but I tried to get back at my cat and stare at her while she was in her litter box and it did not seem to bother her at all.:(

Strange said:
I'm not sure, but I tried to get back at my cat and stare at her while she was in her litter box and it did not seem to bother her at all.:(

:eek: LOL

DOG LIPS said:
I'm a doggystyle kind of guy, but I love wusses. I can't choose. :(

I'm the same way... but I opted for the wuss.

:)

I love how dogs can really show you emotion, but I was always .1% more of a cat guy.

Colossal Spoons said:
Watch out of the feminists will get you :up:

Don't worry I got enough 'Tootsie rolls and Hersey kisses' to distract the estrogen horde of evil.

:up:

Themanofbat said:
Just like your sex partners.

:)
Show's how much you know, i don't have any sex partners:mad:

And as for the whole dog cat thing i love them both...i could swing
either way.

Spidey-Bat said:
BTW SuperFerret, I'm getting a puppy next month. What kind of crate is best, the plastic kind or metal kind? I've read pros and cons of each but am still unsure of what to get.

I've never really seen a difference. I guess the plastic one would be lightweight, while the metal would be more durable.

Personally, I'd buy the metal one.

I have two cats and a dog.I like the cats better however the dog We had to put down last Christmas was without a doubt the best pet ever.If I went to the bathroom he would wait for me at the door.I would put a stick, a ball, and a frisbee in the yard , ask him to get me something and he would retrive whatever I asked for. It broke my heart to have to put such a good friend down

I luv my kitties and my puppy but kitties stay still long enough for me to pet them :D

8401437l7vl.gif

Dogs

Both mine are pretty loyal. If they get out of the backyard, they just lay in front of the front door. When they do that, no one (but me) has any hope of getting in.

My cat comes when I call him, sleeps in my room, sometimes on my bed. Cats can be pretty loyal too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"