CATWOMAN CASTING POLL

Lily James. She could pull of the Femme Fatale thing, but also bring a necessary level of warmth to the role (similar to Anne Hathaway).

B57-A16-B0-9-DC2-47-E6-AA0-C-5-C56-F301-EDE4.jpg

She looks hot with her mouth agape and twirls her tongue. That applies to any woman who's already attractive.

Are there any roles which show some semblance of ferocity and emboldened sensuality that's required for Selina?

^ Baby Driver and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Both movies are really entertaining to watch, and Lily James helps slay some of the zombies in the latter movie.

This particular clip from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies might be helpful for a Batman context (plus the dude kinda looks like Pattinson!):

Last edited:
^ Baby Driver and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Both movies are really entertaining to watch, and Lily James helps slay some of the zombies in the latter movie.

This particular clip from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies might be helpful for a Batman context (plus the dude kinda looks like Pattinson!):

Her performance is okay but god that movie looks like absolute crap.

Yeah, if you're looking to gauge her performance in the movie and don't want to sit through all that shirte, just google clips on YouTube.

Matilda Lutz should be on this list, so I refuse to vote.

You also forgot Vanessa Kirby, bald man.

:o

She looks hot with her mouth agape and twirls her tongue. That applies to any woman who's already attractive.

Are there any roles which show some semblance of ferocity and emboldened sensuality that's required for Selina?

Not really, but that ain't hard to pull off if she already hnnngh af tho, so no issues there. I see a few big acting noms for her in the future as well, she is that good.

tumblr_pml0a58jq91tks11lo5_400.gif

If I have to vote for just one candidate, I'll give it to Sonoya Mizuno for now. She's the pick that would have me the most intrigued, which I generally think is the way to go for casting Batman characters.

That said, I am open to a ton of potential names that we've thrown around for the role.

I restricted it to only one choice because I've noticed most of us have multiple choices for the role and are constantly switching between promoting candidates so I was curious as to what most would consider their "favorite" choice.

Otherwise more than one would vote for half the names on this list... or at least I know I would lol

Emmy Rossum and Nina Dobrev are my top choices... of those on the list... Kaya...

Well, I gotta check out more of Dobrev's work then. The only flick I've seen her in was in that ego bath of Vin Diesel X movie. She was awful, but she has the look.

Emmy Rossum is more of a Lois Lane to me. Eh.

Jaimie Alexander. Out of these, Riley Keough.

Well, I gotta check out more of Dobrev's work then. The only flick I've seen her in was in that ego bath of Vin Diesel X movie. She was awful, but she has the look.

Emmy Rossum is more of a Lois Lane to me. Eh.

Nina is not the greatest actress in the world, won't deny that... but I think this particular role is right in her wheel house. My Ex used to watch that vampire show and she can play the dual personality, good girl/bad girl role pretty well. And yeah, she has the look for sure, she's a dime...

I could see Rossum as Lois, but she has an edgy side to her that I think lends itself to the role of Catwoman... And she also definitely has a good look for the role... She's the better actress of the two, which is why I prefer her as the favorite but I think both can make this role work.

If sticking to bigger names, I'd go with Emma Stone. Dakota Johnson could potentially be good, she was great in Suspiria.

Up and coming, I'd be glad with Ana de Armas, Margaret Qualley, Riley Keough, or Jodie Comer.

Of the names on the list Jodie Cormer. Not on the list Jessie Buckley who was in Taboo with Tom Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"