The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Casting Thread [Merged x6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by neobido9999
Please don't flame me, but remmeber Nolan/Goyer speaking about collapsing charcters?

Originally, in realtion to sequels, i thoiugh
Falcone could become the Penguin

But has anyone considered, bearing in mind what Goyer said about characters becoming other characters, that Rachel (Katie Holmes - she's the same height as Pfieffer, and similar facially, also fits the the profile of the comic book Selina Kyle) could become Catwoman (a kind of high class theif, following a tranformation - she IS a DA after all, and could be in the line of fire)

this would prevent the James Bond-ian new woman in each episode feel, and create a more dynamic overall story (trilogy?) with each charcater having an arc. Also, perhaps as catwoman seh'll
get revenge on the screcrow

Like i say, please dont flame, just ideas based on Goyers quotes

^If not true, definatley Catherine Zeta for CW

I doubt that very much what you just said. :)

Originally posted by Timstuff
Alba's already playing Sue Storm in Fantastic 4, which will be competing head to head with Batman Begins. I don't think she's a possibility. Kate Beckinsale would be an awesome choice though.

I think Alba is fit for alot of bat-roles. She could play Catwoman for sure. Barbara Gordan as well. Don't forget TALIA. Oh and last but not least she can also play Huntress. Like Riddler said, Halle was Catwoman and Storm, who cares if she's gonna be in another comic book movie?????? Plus we are talking about a sequel here so Alba might have a change of plans in the future.

Beckinsale can snag the role if she won't, she is my personal top contender as well as Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want beckinsale or alba. its not like cino sucked cause of halle...and how can the exact same thing happen. that was a bit off. anyway either alba or beckinsale.

JUDE LAW FOR RIDDLER DAMNIT!

Originally posted by darko
contender as well as Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought i was only one wanting Jolie for Catwoman.

I'd rather see Bale f**k around with Alba then Angelina Jolie though. ;)

Originally posted by Two Face
She ain't ugly.

Of course Angelina Jolie aint ugly!!!!!!!!!! What are you thinking!!!!!:mad:

:D ;) J/k, i'M JUST SAYIGN THAT I'm a bigger fan of Jessica Alba then I am of Angelina that's all. It doesn't change the fact that Jolie is SMOKIN hot.:D

jolie and catherine z are ugly. someone had to say it.

beckinsale or alba for catwoman!

JUDE LAW FOR RIDDLER DAMNIT!

Jolie's ugly...but not Catherine Zita Jones!

But both Beckinsale and Alba would be great for Catwoman...

Beckinsale is my top choice. Alba is already in Fantastic 4, so I don't want her playing Catwoman. And Halle Berry playing both Storm and CINO is a HORRIBLE example of "how it could work".

As for Jolie, her pouty lips would ruin the role. Anyone could figure out that Catwoman is Selina Kyle just by looking at her mouth, and that would be lame. With Beckinsale, it at least wouldn't defy logic too much since her lips aren't so distinctive. Choosing someone like Jolie would just ruin it for me though.

Beckinsale is my top choice. Alba is already in Fantastic 4, so I don't want her playing Catwoman. And Halle Berry playing both Storm and CINO is a HORRIBLE example of "how it could work".

As for Jolie, her pouty lips would ruin the role. Anyone could figure out that Catwoman is Selina Kyle just by looking at her mouth, and that would be lame. With Beckinsale, it at least wouldn't defy logic too much since her lips aren't so distinctive. Choosing someone like Jolie would just ruin it for me though.

you're crazy if you think alba will turn out to be like halle and cino. we're talking batman here not some crap a loser named pitof will direct.

Originally posted by CConn882
Jolie's ugly...but not Catherine Zita Jones!

But both Beckinsale and Alba would be great for Catwoman...

fine catherine Z is not ugly but she is not catwoman...weirdos.

beckinsale and alba are both hot and look good for catwoman.

Originally posted by The Riddler
fine catherine Z is not ugly but she is not catwoman...weirdos.

beckinsale and alba are both hot and look good for catwoman.

Agreed. And if Halle's performance in 2 comic book movies don't convince you, TIMSTUFF. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos has made her CARREER off the X-flicks and Punisher, not to mention Marvel is eyeing her for the role of Black Widow.

Alba has just recently wrapped up Sin City and is about to begin Production on Fantastic Four, slated for a Summer 2005 release. I think if Batman Begins blows up in the movie theaters next year Jessica Alba should consider herself eligble for the BB sequel. FF won't send her carreer into the atmosphere, but maybe BATMAN will.

I think Beckinsale wouldn't be such a bad Catwoman herself, She's absolutely gorgeous. I just hope Van Helsing didn't do to much damage to her carreer. Her accent in the film was horrible!!!!!

All I've got to say is that if you have seen Underworld, you want Kate Beckinsale in a tight leather outfit instead of a business suit.

A very good Catwoman she would make.

Catherine Zeta Jones, even though she is gorgeous, does just not have the personality that would make a good Catwoman.

Hey, I loved Van Helsing. The little boy raised on Harry Hausin films inside me was screaming with glee throughout the whole thing. Yes, it was kinda dumb, but that just made me love it more. It knew that it wasn't a seriouse movie, and it didn't try to hide this fact, and I knew full well what the film would be going in, and I loved it as a result. It's on my top 5 list for this year, but alot of people probably think I have weird taste in movies since I'm a videogame and anime nerd. :p

Oh yeah, and *ehem* Beckinsale 4 Catwoman. :)

Originally posted by darko
Agreed. And if Halle's performance in 2 comic book movies don't convince you, TIMSTUFF. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos has made her CARREER off the X-flicks and Punisher, not to mention Marvel is eyeing her for the role of Black Widow.

Alba has just recently wrapped up Sin City and is about to begin Production on Fantastic Four, slated for a Summer 2005 release. I think if Batman Begins blows up in the movie theaters next year Jessica Alba should consider herself eligble for the BB sequel. FF won't send her carreer into the atmosphere, but maybe BATMAN will.

I think Beckinsale wouldn't be such a bad Catwoman herself, She's absolutely gorgeous. I just hope Van Helsing didn't do to much damage to her carreer. Her accent in the film was horrible!!!!!

i agree!

but then who would be better alba or beckinsale? alba imo is hotter but it's not all about the looks...:D

If I were to choose between Beckinsale and Alba, and Alba wasn't in Fantastic 4, I'd still go with Beckinsale. She has the loook down better, even if she's not as "curvy".

If I were to choose between Beckinsale and Alba, and Alba wasn't in Fantastic 4, I'd still go with Beckinsale. She has the loook down better, even if she's not as "curvy".

alba is so hot, but i'm still not sure who would make a better catwoman.

Originally posted by taco's mom
Catherine Zeta Jones, even though she is gorgeous, does just not have the personality that would make a good Catwoman.
??!?!?!?!?!
Have you seen Entrapment, The Phantom, Intolerable Cruelty or Chicago?

Originally posted by Oldman = Gordon
??!?!?!?!?!
Have you seen Entrapment, The Phantom, Intolerable Cruelty or Chicago?

You confused Zorro with The Phantom. :p

No I haven't, although that should be on my list too.

She was in The Phantom, too? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have fallen asleep while it was on TV. :p

Alba would sure look good in the cat-suit I can tell you that, Beckinsale as well. As for the part where I'm to explian if they each have a talent for the role, I have yet to see from any of their previous movies. If they should be considered for these roles then they should screentested before anything goes down, which in this case looks like what the Fantastic Four didn't do with Alba.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"