Cavill's Hair In Official Teaser Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned this earlier, and they had a good point, his hair could be longer if they are filming him as a younger lad for the smallville scenes. Always a possibility.

I think it's a strong possibility that everyone should consider. :up:

This is probably a still from an action shot. His hair is probably more slicked back, but since he was probably moving it got displaced a bit. It's not like the Routh one where he is just standing still. I am not worried about it all. Sure it will be fine.

teh puffy is back and it's posessed Henry Cavill's hair! God help us all...

So far so good, Nolan has the suit looking good :)

jonpetershairdo.jpg

Seriously? Hair? wow.....

Better than Man vs Food hair he has in regular photo.

man_v_food_season_2.jpg

Superman Vs. Food

GAH!

I think there's a while to go before actual Superman filming, all the Smallville stuff is going down first.

Everyone relax! :)

^ I've said there is time as well. Just thought I'd start a thread (which was recreated here) on the hair because it does stand out in the photo. No way around it, the hair looks off.

Yeah I agree, I think we should only really judge it when we see pics of him on set in the suit.

Hair does seem a bit puffy,But I don't really care either way since the suit is the most important to me and like other have said.....Not like he has a mullet or is shaved!!

Maybe it's wind blown from all his flying around. The real concern is the eyebrows.. or lack thereof. Did Zod singe them off with his lazer eyes?

It's comforting to know people can always find something silly to b**ch about no matter how hard directors, writers, producers, actors and costume designers try to appease them.

That is not fair. It was not 1 person complaining only. Don't blame it all on me. There are other websites discussing his hair that made a point to mention it looks bad. It actually has been catching a lot of discussion on sites. Google it.

You guys are forgetting the dude just got thrown against a thick, steel bank vault. If his hair still looks perfect after that, it wouldn't be believable!

Last edited:
its the hair that I have also noticed first. Henry has a high hairline and it looks like he's balding when his hair is all gelled and brushed up. but I understand that this is just like a screen test or something and of course they'll cut and style it in the real film, or at least they should...

It's comforting to know people can always find something silly to b**ch about no matter how hard directors, writers, producers, actors and costume designers try to appease them.
It's hard to give Henry a haircut?

double post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"