Cavill's Hair In Official Teaser Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Synder thinks the S curl looks as lame as the red undies......which IMO it does. They havent filmed any superman action scenes yet, so that pic was clearly STAGED intentionally to show us Cavills Superman look.

The pic is what were getting.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Snyder if you are reading this, this is how I would improve the new Superman Costume and Hair!

manofsteelsupermanbig3.jpg

tclod.jpg

This is all I want (as in, the hair). Ruffled but elegant, simple but graceful. And if not that, at least more hair over the forehead, period.

A thread specifically about his hair? :dry:

This is almost as sad as the 'Blue vs Purple' discussion thread in the Batman Forums.

I just don't really care for Cavill as Supes. His hair looks bad and it's receding. The suit however looks good. That's a plus.

It looks like the hair of an older man from the 80's. This won't mean anything to most people on here other than the English, but we have a beloved comedy over here from the 80's called Only Fools and Horses, this is the main character

Oh come on now! It's not as bad as the dude from OFAH. lol

Look on the bright side: If Cavill looks a little older now due to his current hairstyle, maybe some of the age conscientious Amy Adams haters will finally give it a rest! (Come to think of it, they'll probably find something else to whine about. lol)

geeze people...it doesn't look as bad as most of you are making it out! grow the bad place up already! If that is how his hair looks in the movie I will be slightly letdown but you guys are acting like the fate of the movie rests on Henry Cavill's haircut! When they first released Brandon Routh's pic as Superman his hair was long on the sides and in the back...BUT they trimmed it and made it look better, granted they used 10 tubes of hair gel on the kid. But still and yet it wasn't the finished product. so quityer*****in', relax, and be glad a new Superman movie is coming out because he was almost dead in the water...

I just don't really care for Cavill as Supes. His hair looks bad and it's receding. The suit however looks good. That's a plus.

It's not receding much, and to be fair, sometimes Superman and Bruce Wayne are depicted as having a slightly receding hairline in the comics.

Here's an example:

superman_jim_lee.jpg

jimleehush.jpg

Last edited:
oh but it's not how Superman should look...they want it to be "comic accurate"

I don't see where people are getting that he has a receding hairline. He just has a high one.

I honestly dont see whats wrong with the hair...

Dear Mr. Snyder if you are reading this, this is how I would improve the new Superman Costume and Hair!

Haha. He looks like a bad Elvis impersonator in that manip!

I still don't understand the nitpicks about Cavill's hairstyle. This is it:

tumblr_ljmhat4nCZ1qgl4w0o1_400.jpg

It looks neat without being molded/gelled like Brandon Routh's hair.

brandon-routh.jpg

As long as we get a curl...but yeah, very 'Vince McMahon' hair style....

oh, and to all you out there who said Superman would have armor simply because Nolan was involved...na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo! no armor!

I'd prefer the spitcurl to look more like this:
(Thanks to Kalel Angel for the manip!)

I like Cavill's regular hairstyle more than the slicked back look, but it is just one picture.

Routh looked ridiculous with that fake spitcurl in Superman Returns. It looked really out of place since the rest of his hair is extremely straight. I'm so glad he's not coming back -- no offense to Routh supporters.

I'd prefer the spitcurl to look more like this:
(Thanks to Kalel Angel for the manip!)

I don't care about the spitcurl one way or the other, but that really looks great (the colors too).

Oh, the pain. Henry's teh puffy hair and lack of a spitcurl has raped my childhood with a rusty coat hanger and butchered my adolescence in a garbage disposal. Who cares if the world is heading into another recession and genocide and war is ravaging entire countries? HIS HAIR MAKES MY EYES BLEEEEEEED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"