Celebrities you've met

Also i've met Charles Oakley, I'm ashamed for not putting his name first :(

Lord Siva said:
Did you get any STD's from her?
Lol,no. The bodyguards starting getting pushy so after I got her autograph twice, I left.:up:

Ronny Shade said:
did you hit it?

Haha...No.:down
I would never hit on her considering I'm a girl.

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Haha...No.:down
I would never hit on her considering I'm a girl.
I just kinda figure Paris Hilton has sex with everything she sees

Ronny Shade said:
I don't know who Howie Long is

That's because you're from Hong Kong. Every American should know who he is.

Lord Siva said:
That's because you're from Hong Kong. Every American should know who he is.
I'm not actually from Hong Kong

Lobo said:
I met the main cast of the Fantastic 4 film except Alba at a NY signing they did for the movie. All of them were very nice
well i guess it was a good thing i didn't get in then. well i'd be pissed either way.then i 'd end up in a NY jail cell.

If JAL ever met Alba he would scream like a girl jumping up and down crying. "OMG! OMG! OMG!"

J Alba's Lover said:
well i guess it was a good thing i didn't get in then. well i'd be pissed either way.then i 'd end up in a NY jail cell.

I'm pretty sure you'd end up in a cell faster if she WAS there.

ive seen a few celebrities in my lifetime but of the few that ive actually met id have to say chuck norris and Paul Sr. from American Choppers were great.

Chuck was a celebrity guest at one of my TaeKwonDo tournaments and i got to shake hands with him and he wished me good luck. He didnt seem fake at all.

Paul Sr. Was hilarious if not fricken intimidating... My family and i were flying back home from Florida and we were checking in. I noticed this big guy walking towards us with a guard on each side of him but it didnt register to me quite who it was yet. As soon as he was about 20 feet from me it hit me who he was.
When he was like 5 feet in front of me i kind of waved at him and he asked me how it was going. I told him good and asked him how he was. At that point my wife asked me who that was since she didnt know and i told her it was Paul Sr. from American Choppers. Well my wife being my wife immediately asked him if we could get his picture. He agreed and in the first shot i was very nervous since im only 5'6'' and 170 lbs. he was towering over me. My wife told me that i wasnt smiling so she was gonna take another shot. At that point Sr. Wrapped his arms around my shoulder and told me to smile :)

i dont own a motor cycle but all of my friends who do were very jealous of me when i showed them the pictures.

Holly Goodhead said:
If JAL ever met Alba he would scream like a girl jumping up and down crying. "OMG! OMG! OMG!"
Oh and the best part is when Alba completely disses her, crushing her dreams. :up:

Dude, you met chuck norris that is internet gold.

C'mon dude, nobody "meets" Chuck Norris and lives to tell about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"