Champions League!!!

Equinox said:
Well, can still discuss anything soccer related till then :up:
I just read that Liverpool is going to be bought by Kraft. More money is always good for a club. What do Liverpool fans think of having Yanks own their club?

DBella said:
I just read that Liverpool is going to be bought by Kraft. More money is always good for a club. What do Liverpool fans think of having Yanks own their club?

Finally they will have something in common with Man U fans ;) :D

hahahahaha!!!! Everton lost 5-1 to some Romanian team in the UEFA Cup
evilgrin0029.gif

DBella said:

i think its going to be good for us, robert kraft will invest in the team unlike glazer. we will probably get a new stadium as well :up:

Its Liverpool VS Man Utd this weekend in the EPL.. Cant get any bigger than this!!!

Your predictions guys??

Equinox said:
Its Liverpool VS Man Utd this weekend in the EPL.. Cant get any bigger than this!!!

Your predictions guys??

it's Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool, United are at home not Anfield.

unknownuser said:
hahahahaha!!!! Everton lost 5-1 to some Romanian team in the UEFA Cup
evilgrin0029.gif

i think its going to be good for us, robert kraft will invest in the team unlike glazer. we will probably get a new stadium as well :up:
Everton's not as good as they used to be. Eons ago. :(

I think Kraft's investment in Liverpool is a good thing too. Maybe better than it's been for Man Utd.

Equinox said:

Your predictions guys??
My plans for the weekend's cancelled - I'm gonna be glued to the tube.

I love Man Utd but it's an away game so... Liverpool might take the win. Keeping fingers crossed for a Red Devils win though.

DBella said:
My plans for the weekend's cancelled - I'm gonna be glued to the tube.

I love Man Utd but it's an away game so... Liverpool might take the win. Keeping fingers crossed for a Red Devils win though.

:D :up: .... Man Utd should win

I'm The Thing said:
I agree, i want man u to win but i actually think liverpool may just take the win.

i doubt it... we have not lost a game yet...

Sava said:
i doubt it... we have not lost a game yet...

actually, i think a draw is more likely than liverpool winning, but i would like man u to win, hope they do.

Rangers v Kilmarnock at Ibrox, who will win? I am going to say Rangers 3-1 Kilmarnock

I'm The Thing said:
Rangers v Kilmarnock at Ibrox, who will win? I am going to say Rangers 3-1 Kilmarnock

You like scotlish Premier League? it's always Celtic and Rangers win the title every year.

I'm The Thing said:
actually, i think a draw is more likely than liverpool winning, but i would like man u to win, hope they do.

yeah.. but i'm hopeing for a win :(

Two Face said:
You like scotlish Premier League? it's always Celtic and Rangers win the title every year.

I am Scottish so therefore like Scottish Premier League. I support Rangers and I am delighted with their win over Porto.

I'm The Thing said:
I am Scottish so therefore like Scottish Premier League. I support Rangers and I am delighted with their win over Porto.

Oops!! sorry mate :)

Currently Rangers are top of their group with 3 points, 3 goals for and two against. Next they play Inter but behind closed doors so no fans will be there, then the play Artmedia Bratislava at home, then away, then they play Porto away and then Inter at home. Please tell me what games you think they will win/draw/lose and tell me if you think this can be the first time in the clubs history that they can get past the group stage of the champions league. I personally think they will lose against Inter away 3-0, Beat Bratislava at home 3-0, beat them away 2-1, lose against Porto 1-0 and draw with Inter at home 1-1 to get 10 points and hopefully go through.

I'm The Thing said:
Currently Rangers are top of their group with 3 points, 3 goals for and two against. Next they play Inter but behind closed doors so no fans will be there, then the play Artmedia Bratislava at home, then away, then they play Porto away and then Inter at home. Please tell me what games you think they will win/draw/lose and tell me if you think this can be the first time in the clubs history that they can get past the group stage of the champions league. I personally think they will lose against Inter away 3-0, Beat Bratislava at home 3-0, beat them away 2-1, lose against Porto 1-0 and draw with Inter at home 1-1 to get 10 points and hopefully go through.

Inter are gonna top the group anyways ;) :D :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"