Legion Chapter 5 - discussixn thread

aww, David (kinda) found a way to be together with Syd

Dan Stevens is doing a great job. Very subtle performance to hint that he isn't exactly David. Not quite up to Tatiana Maslany's master class, but very good.

EDIT: BUTTS!!!

theres no one else I'd rather get lost with than Rachel Keller :ilv:

You wouldn't see that in a Marvel Netflix show!!

Good to see more Aubrey again.

Well, that would've been impressive to see.

Music is great though.

We saw quite a bit of it in Jessica Jones and Luke Cage

but no one compares to Syd!
I don't really remember seeing butts in either show. (Well Misty) They must've not been as memorable as Rachel Keller's lol.

And man the sound design in this show continues to rock.

Yup, there's the confirmation.

the world's angriest boy in the world is too good at showing up out of nowhere.

that son of a gun.

and yeah, it was about time we got the split personality confirmation

Well, Cary was pretty much describing the Shadow King. So, kinda? Though I think the Angriest Boy is still a separate part of David.

the non-existent dog named King pretty much ties it all together

g48oG0d.jpg

Chip, your new avi and Aubrey's performance makes me want Aubrey to replace Leto in the DCEU.

Damn, Kerry.

Also like how their neural inhibitor is reminiscent of the one in the Dark Phoenix Saga.

ohhhhhhh they did not just leave us hanging like that AGAIN!!!!

HAWLEY!!!!!!!!!!

What an incredible episode. My jaw is on the floor.

This episode really made me notice how great the acting was though from Ptonomy, Rachel and Melanie. Particularly when they're kinda going at each other over David. But man...those last few minutes. So scary.

Okay, that ending was great and felt like a real twist. I wager that we're still in David's mind or his mind is playing tricks on everyone, but bringing it back to Clockworks is a great cliffhanger.

That whole sequence from when David and Amy arrived at the house, to the others showing up and being unable to speak, to the Devil with Yellow Eyes pursuing Syd in David's world, that all felt like genuine and earned tension. It really felt like something out of a horror flick and the characters being unable to talk really helped.

I'm gonna get crap for this...... but this is what Dr. Strange should have been

I am completely confused in the best way possible right now. God bless Fox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"