Chapter 9: "CAUTIONARY TALES" Discussion 11/19/07

I pretty much know what will happen in this episode, but I still look forward to it.

dang, I was playing Uncharted and forgot all about Heroes

I HATE working every Monday night. Thank God for DVR!

Claire has some major growing up to do. She does a ridiculously stupid stunt that exposes her. She has no one to blame but herself for the consequences of her actions, and then she blames Noah, the one person who has been trying to protect her for all the problems in her life.

Also, why are they holding Hiro's father's funeral weeks after he died?

when did Hiro come back to the present day?

Claire has some major growing up to do. She does a ridiculously stupid stunt that exposes her. She has no one to blame but herself for her actions, and then she blames Noah, the one person who has been trying to protect her for all the problems in her life.

Also, why are they holding Hiro's father's funeral weeks after he died?

Um, Noah hasn't helped. If he had shown Claire the picture Isaac painted of him and explained the true seriousnous of the situation, and gone through with his initial promise of "No More Secrets," maybe Claire wouldn't have done it.

Gawd, this little girl annoys the hell outta me. :o

It must really suck if you were online at Superherohype while playing the game.
nah, the game is amazing. I saw the time was 9:02 and I put the game on pause and turned the tv on to Heroes

Um, Noah hasn't helped. If he had shown Claire the picture Isaac painted of him and explained the true seriousnous of the situation, and gone through with his initial promise of "No More Secrets," maybe Claire wouldn't have done it.

Because I'm really sure that showing his teenage daughter a prophetic painting that predicts his death would really help the situation. And the painting has nothing to do with why they are running. Noah has been aware of the paints for sometime and hasn't ran. He is running because Claire exposed herself to The Company.

Mohinder's such a ****ing sell-out! :cmad:

Let's see more of Elle's legs, plz.. :D

Wonder how Matt's going to react to the new power manifestation. He's just learning all sorts of new stuff since the encounter with his dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"