Chapter 9: "CAUTIONARY TALES" Discussion 11/19/07

Not neccessarily. She is a teenage girl. She is the height of irrationality. It would've been wreckless to tell a 16 year old girl your death had been predicted by someone who is almost never wrong.

Claire's not stupid, though. Claire's behaved pretty rationally under circumstances just as harsh.

Looks like Noah doesn't have to go searching for West now. ;0)

The scenes between them are going to be so unbalanced. On one hand you will have Jack Coleman, a fantastic actor who is given good dialogue. On the other you have West, with the script from hell and an actor who couldn't play a wooden actor. :csad:

Lol Lol Lol!!! XDXDXD West sounds like such a little wimp!!

haha, they really need better people writing some of these characters. Poor West

oops Bob just messed up and called Claire , Ms Bennet

Claire's not stupid, though. Claire's behaved pretty rationally under circumstances just as harsh.

Rationally? Video taping her abilities? Pulling the stunt she did with West? Hell, even running away from Nathan and Angela into a nuclear holocaust isn't exactly rational. Granted, the results were good, but it wasn't a smart move.

Mohinder could not look like more of a **** holding that gun.

Rationally? Video taping her abilities? Pulling the stunt she did with West? Hell, even running away from Nathan and Angela into a nuclear holocaust isn't exactly rational. Granted, the results were good, but it wasn't a smart move.

Claire had no idea what the situation would turn into when she videotaped her abilities. The West thing was stupid. As for Nathan and Angela, I can't really argue nor agree with it.

woah! HRG turned the tables!

Haha, who else got a big laugh out of Noah kicking Mohinder?

What was that "Oh yeah"? HRG know something about Elle?

"Mr. Butler! What are you doing?" Could West's acting get any worse?

she's a teenager. go figure.
Yeah but even as a teen we should all be bright enough to realize, "A huge, secret multinational company wants to kill my Dad and use me as a lab rat... they are constantly searching for us and reading the papers...hmmm...maybe my flying boyfriend shouldn't spatter my brains out in front of witnesses."

Flighty is one thing... she's suicidally stupid.

But who'll narrate the show?

And Noah's really ****ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"