Chapter 9: "CAUTIONARY TALES" Discussion 11/19/07

dumb elle, using your powers in water :p

Yeah but even as a teen we should all be bright enough to realize, "A huge, secret multinational company wants to kill my Dad and use me as a lab rat... they are constantly searching for us and reading the papers...hmmm...maybe my flying boyfriend shouldn't spatter my brains out in front of witnesses."

Flighty is one thing... she's suicidally stupid.

Claire didn't know Noah was going to be killed.

Claire had no idea what the situation would turn into when she videotaped her abilities. The West thing was stupid. As for Nathan and Angela, I can't really argue nor agree with it.

Maybe she didn't realize what she was doing, but still a pretty bad idea to video tape yourself doing something like that. Hell, I wouldn't even make a sex tape :cwink:

I hope Mohinder gets a wake up call after this episode otherwise he will ****ing suck

Yeah but even as a teen we should all be bright enough to realize, "A huge, secret multinational company wants to kill my Dad and use me as a lab rat... they are constantly searching for us and reading the papers...hmmm...maybe my flying boyfriend shouldn't spatter my brains out in front of witnesses."

Flighty is one thing... she's suicidally stupid.

there was one witness, and she was drinking.:huh:

Heroes is crazy tonight!!!

This has season 1 quality written all over it,really good so far.

Claire didn't know Noah was going to be killed.
Then she is REALLY stupid. What did she think would happen when they found him? Are you telling me that she is sooooo dumb that Isaac Mendez had to literally draw her a picture for her to grasp that simple truth?

Heroes is crazy tonight!!!

This has season 1 quality written all over it,really good so far.

Indeed. I'm liking it more than Company Man, which has thus far been my favorite ep of the series.

NOA IS THE MAN!!!:cool::up: I HAVE A STUPID QUESTION, WHAT DOES HRG STAND FOR???:rolleyes::D:up:

Then she is REALLY stupid. What did she think would happen when they found him? Are you telling me that she is sooooo dumb that Isaac Mendez had to literally draw her a picture for her to grasp that simple truth?

How did she know they'd find him? How did Noah know Mohinder was a backstabbing asswipe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"