• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Chapter 9: "CAUTIONARY TALES" Discussion 11/19/07

Then she is REALLY stupid. What did she think would happen when they found him? Are you telling me that she is sooooo dumb that Isaac Mendez had to literally draw her a picture for her to grasp that simple truth?

They aren't at all interested in Noah, only Claire herself.

woah! Hiro meets young Hiro!

Hmm, does anyone else realize how silly this all is?

Mohinder: Hey HRG, y'know, all we want is some of Claire's blood that she can regain in...like...2 seconds to heal a virus.

HRG: Oh, then you leave us alone...umm...okay.

Its like a Threes Company-esque misunderstanding :cwink:

Yes...because they knew ahead of time that they could 100% control the scene. Thinking please!

They did, it just so happened that the press got ahold of her and printed the stupid story. Why it was newsworthy I don't know.:o

Mohinder: Hey HRG, y'know, all we want is some of Claire's blood that she can regain in...like...2 seconds to heal a virus.

Yeah, if Mohinder had explained why Claire was needed, he might've reacted differently.

haha basically. hopefully it's more complicated than that

Did Noah say Elle wasn't born with her powers?

so I guess I was wrong about West and he isnt a bad guy after all

so I guess I was wrong about West and he isnt a bad guy after all

It would've been an interesting twist, though I'm glad they didn't in a sense because it would've been predictable.

haha basically. hopefully it's more complicated than that

Yeah. I'm still not sold on Bob. He seems to have good enough intentions...but it is almost too good for someone with the Company. I am waiting for him to reveal his evil plans.

Wow, good thing that no one -- lil Hiro, HIRO'S DAD WHEN HE TURNED AROUND -- noticed an older Hiro's dad standing there in plain sight! Sorry but thats bad writing.

It would've been an interesting twist, though I'm glad they didn't in a sense because it would've been predictable.

Plus, hopefully now they can just discard West like they did Claire's friend from the first season.

Did Noah say Elle wasn't born with her powers?
I think he just implied she was experimented on viciously...her powers were electricity-based and the Company continuously ran tests on her...I assume tests that exposed her to really high voltages of electricity.

wow, Hiro knows who the villian is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"