The Mandalorian Chapter Fourteen Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
It's Thursday night everyone. You know what that means... Wait? Are you... sleeping?

ALfZOoO.gif

Well wake up! It's time for a new episode of the Mando!

znNuHRa.gif

That's better. :boba:

Boba stealing Luke's line. :hehe:

Boba is very particular about not saying whether he is a Mando or not.

Meditating Grogurt is the best. :atp:

Ming-Na... what a woman. :hrt:

Awwwwww **** yeah.
I like that this episode has been so full of moments like that, I don't know what yo uare talking about. :funny:

Mary Grogurt is too powerful. I am sure people will complain. :o

They have shackles for ants!!!! :lmao:

The dark saber has a on switch finally!

Yeah, I think that might be my favorite episode. It's close with the season 1 finale. Will have to watch it like 3 times first to decide. Tonight of course.

Pretty funny that the two best episodes of this season have been the shortest. :hehe:

I like that this episode has been so full of moments like that, I don't know what yo uare talking about. :funny:
All of them. :o From Boba Fett being awesome to the Slave I to the Darksaber to the fact they're going to be hanging around for the (presumably two part) finale. This is great, I loved it, easily one of the best episodes.

Ming-Na > Carano
Definition of an understatement. Let me fix it for you. Ming-Na >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Carano

:applaud:applaud:applaud

OMG!!! I had the biggest grin on my face this entire episode

Slave I, Boba Fett, Dark Troopers! :eek:

Robert Rodriguez did an awesome job with this episode. The action was top notch.

Boba Fett is a mother f***ing BADASS!

Crazy how much emotion and connection you feel with these characters. Those moments at the start of the episode between Mando & Grogu were sweet. Hits you a lot harder because the Empire got to Grogu at the end

But we are getting a Boba & Mando team up :woo:

:applaud:applaud:applaud

OMG!!! I had the biggest grin on my face this entire episode

Slave I, Boba Fett, Dark Troopers! :eek:

Robert Rodriguez did an awesome job with this episode. The action was top notch.

Boba Fett is a mother f***ing BADASS!

Crazy how much emotion and connection you feel with these characters. Those moments at the start of the episode between Mando & Grogu were sweet. Hits you a lot harder because the Empire got to Grogu at the end

But we are getting a Boba & Mando team up :woo:
Snow Queen and I play a little game where we try to guess the directors of the episodes before they show them at the end. We both assumed tonight had to be Robert because we only have one new director left with Rick this season, and we thought he'd do one of the final two of the season, if not both. Any doubts went out the window where Boba started stabbing people through the chest, and then blew up the two ships with one missile. :lmao:

Snow Queen and I play a little game where we try to guess the directors of the episodes before they show them at the end. We both assumed tonight had to be Robert because we only have one new director left with Rick this season, and we thought he'd do one of the final two of the season, if not both. Any doubts went out the window where Boba started stabbing people through the chest, and then blew up the two ships with one missile. :lmao:
Lol

Only thing missing was the Tarantino style funky soundtrack playing

So the question of the night: Did Boba pull a fast one on Din? Or after all these years did they decide to make Jaster Merell finding/adopting Jango canon again?

I'm curious too see if they go further of just leave it at that. To me Jango was always more Mando than Boba. Jango got the full foundling teachings...Boba just got the sparks notes and was fine with that. I mean dude was in intergalactic prison at 13-14 years old with the scum of the Galaxy.

And boy howdy was he a bad mutha with that Gaffi stick.

Or that lol

Mariachi would have actually fit better since this is a Western inspired series
I actually watched a Disney Parks marachi performance today. Seems rather fitting now.

Also very cool to get it confirmed that Boba's armor is Jango's. This was always a theory, but I don't ever remember it being confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"