The Mandalorian Chapter Fourteen Spoiler Discussion

The main thing that might be concerning with Thrawn is how they utilise the newer books, and the villains set up there. The Grysk are a big deal, and if the novels are to be believed, a threat to everyone.

Which... Is my preferred take more or less.

That's not to paint him as a saint, or hero.

But he's the pro pro who has very little sentimentality. Not zero obviously, he loved his father and is looking to keep whatever is left of Jango around.

As you said, the 90's on EU stuff paints Fett more in line with the original interpretation of THIS guy:

91DsiEZg6ZL.jpg
It’s why I wasn’t too shocked by him helping Mando at the end. The episode made a point of bringing up Jango a lot and focusing on Mando’s own father/son dynamic with Grogu. The show in general seems to be making a commentary on fatherhood.

The main thing that might be concerning with Thrawn is how they utilise the newer books, and the villains set up there. The Grysk are a big deal, and if the novels are to be believed, a threat to everyone.

It’s why I wasn’t too shocked by him helping Mando at the end. The episode made a point of bringing up Jango a lot and focusing on Mando’s own father/son dynamic with Grogu. The show in general seems to be making a commentary on fatherhood.

What's your thinking on the show possibly giving Boba a big send off? That is to say... Boba Fett bites it before the final episode of the series?

I know... The spinoff.

Still doesn't preclude Boba Fett being in any further seasons or them offing him in one of them.

What's your thinking on the show possibly giving Boba a big send off? That is to say... Boba Fett bites it before the final episode of the series?

I know... The spinoff.

Still doesn't preclude Boba Fett being in any further seasons or them offing him in one of them.

Like with Thrawn, I’m not opposed to him dying, but I hope it’s well done and a few years from now.

I want at least a few awesome seasons of a Boba Fett show (which could theoretically live up to The Mandalorian) before any death is considered.

BTW, Boba’s helmet (which is originally Jango’s) has... the macrobinocular viewplate could be magnified to allow Fett to see great distances, and was equipped with, among other things, an infrared scanner that could be magnified up to 50 times. The infrared scanner magnified light up to 100 times or displayed heat gradations.

So, I don’t see why Din’s wouldn’t.

Ya know if all Mando Armor has chain codes?

Like i think its kinda cool that each armor has a serial #/certificate of authenticity but at the same I wonder...how easy would it be to tamper with it. Cuz this was clearly Jango and Jaster's but Jango must have made a spare durasteel spare. Cuz Boba used Jango's helmet as a bomb against Mace in the clone wars.

BTW, Boba’s helmet (which is originally Jango’s) has... the macrobinocular viewplate could be magnified to allow Fett to see great distances, and was equipped with, among other things, an infrared scanner that could be magnified up to 50 times. The infrared scanner magnified light up to 100 times or displayed heat gradations.

So, I don’t see why Din’s wouldn’t.
Mandalorian armor is ancestoral, and modified by each family member that inherits it. So it results in different gadgets, features, and styles. And not all Mandalorians perform the same roles or jobs so some armor has features that another mando's armor doesn't need.

There's also probably the issue of finding an armorer that a Mandalorian trusts enough to let them modify their ancestoral armor.

Last edited:
So which Jedi is going to answer Grogu’s call?
I wonder if we’ll have to wait until next season to find out :funny:

So which Jedi is going to answer Grogu’s call?
I wonder if we’ll have to wait until next season to find out :funny:
Maybe it could be the final scene of the scene, after the Mando Gideon fight is over.

I'm rooting for Kyle Kataran returning to continuity, but there really are way too many possibilities. Doesn't even necessarily need to be a Jedi, could be a different Force sensitive order ( hopefully not Dark Side! *ahem* ).

Too many contenders for best episode of the season. They raised the bar with the 3rd episode of the season and haven’t let up since.

I was referencing an old Patton Oswalt gag. This would be the natural continuation of that gag ;)

That gag is pretty much played out now that Boba fett is a thing again, TBH. It was cute 5 years ago, but we are past that now.

That line is so funny to me. Every show features a Jedi/Mando team up. Rebels has a Jedi/Mando team up IN THE MAIN CAST. That's all they ****ing do. They're always teaming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"