The Mandalorian Chapter Sixteen Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
So it has been one very long, very crazy year. The Republic has a new emperor, the world economy has crashed, and so many have been taken from us. 2020 has been a different kind of bad to all. But like Star Wars has taught us, there is always hope. The maniacs on these boards reminded me of that everyday, with their hilarious, ridiculous, insightful and kind posting. Add that there is a glimmer of hope that normalcy is in someway in view, not everything is terrible, and this holiday season I like to hold onto that. That, and watching Mando episodes way too many times.

So where ever you find yourself on this crazy planet of ours, whatever holiday you celebrate and for those who don’t, I hope you are able to have at least a few moments of joy at the end of this year, stay safe, enjoy the season finale, and of course, may the Force be with you. Also, don’t forget that I expect you all back here next year, for season 3. After all, this is the way.

Now, time for the ugly Christmas sweater of a Star Wars post, from your least favorite thread starter on the boards!

The XII Days of Life Day

(Be warned, a lot of gifs. Like so many, even Grogurt would get full.)

On the 12th day of Life Day, my true love Rey gave to me,

XII council members a-counciling,
xPbRamD.gif

XI lasses asskicking,
vHpjLmh.gif

SGZUlss.gif

xYY0rYA.gif

PweiQA4.gif

x84VpRH.gif

MI6z5x6.gif

4gKiVn4.gif

YXRQGY3.gif

kYdkLMI.gif

1TrYUZf.gif

X new projects developing,
ffZiFTT.gif

IX eggs for eating,

Q7fr9QB.gif

VIII droids a-droiding,
u84DDKX.gif

cXYxGOK.gif

Xttlj13.gif

oVzhRTe.gif

2Snhv50.gif

wf6vSPm.gif

VII knights a-knighting,
uU4li8O.gif

VI Stormies Han be chasing,
Y41ESdt.gif

Red V standing by!
3DCJ6Sc.gif

IV Sith Lords,
kLZNF8A.gif

ALESp16.gif

yRoCfXp.gif

JKUC6yk.gif

III Death Stars,
Nz2N7uL.gif

YNQN3GX.gif

D4ldzSx.gif

II Binary Sunsets,
Betlx64.gif

OU5dQ6c.gif

and I really badass Chosen One!

xqSjFYl.gif

About to start the finale. One last prediction. Red-eyed blue Admiral. But probably just the red eyes.

- I feel bad for ever being mean to Jake or Hayden after watching Carano attempt to act.

- "Not all Mandalorians are bounty hunters." Yeah, just the best ones. :argh:

- I do like the idea that every time Din decides he needs Bo's help, he needs to find a bigger ship. :hehe:

- I like that Boba looks like he is wearing the armor of his youth compared to everyone else. :funny:

- Well I can die now. I have seen a spinning DDT in Star Wars.

- Cha-Cha is legitimately a better actress then Carano. :funny:

- Dark troopers... good fonder for Mandos. :atp:

- What is this crap? This is Star Wars. Way too many women on this ship. :argh:

- After two weeks of creative combat, we are back to walking down hallways and just shooting blasters.

- At least the new line of bionicles are pretty neat.

- "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep." This fight is hilarious. :lmao:

- Din going Skyfall with the spear. "Sometimes the old ways are the best." :hehe:

- I will never get over handcuffed Grogurt.

- If you get the darksaber back, do not give it back to Bo. She keeps failing. Hard.

- The darksaber is the elder wand now? :funny:

- Since when did this rule happen? Sabine handed it to her on Rebels. Wait, is the issue for Bo that she couldn't control the Mandalore because she didn't fight Sabine?

- "They're still coming through." They are literally doing the DBZ punching power machine punch. :lmao:

Last edited:
I'm dead.

-Mandos? Basic.

- Boba? Basic.

- Ahsoka? Basic.

- Red 5? The GOAT!!!

- The green glow is everything.

De-aged Luke, is pretty neat. Even Grogurt is a fanboy. :atp:

The Boba spinoff is Mandalorian season 3!!!
I...my god...it was glorious.

OMG!!!!!

Luke in all his badass beautiful glory :woo::applaud

Such an awesome action packed episode. The ending was bittersweet though. Sad to see Grogu and Mando go their separate ways

Loved that teaser at the end setting up for Boba’s very own spinoff. I was worried he was going to bite the dust since there was no news about a Boba series or movie last week.

- Did Cha-Cha play the twi'lek?

- Maclunky reference. :funny:

- Bib Fortuna... you've gotten fat. And dead.

- And then Boba made himself their chief.

- The Book of Boba Fett is a horrible title... but I can't wait for the show. :atp:

The Boba spinoff is Mandalorian season 3!!!
I...my god...it was glorious.
I am pretty sure it isn't. I would assume a spin off. When the Mando S3 premieres? No idea. But it is definitely about Mandalore now. The whole darksaber wrinkle is totally going to be a focal point and I can't wait to see Sabine. The person Bo never beat.

That post credits has me flatlining.
I never would’ve imagined that I’d be so excited see Bib Fortuna.
Boba taking the throne was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.

I hate that the season is over but goddamn that was AMAZING

Good episode, I didn't think they were going to go there with Luke at this point but nice to be proven wrong. I really like just seeing Bo's armour in live action, so it's nice to have her back. And, importantly, Kom'rk fighters! :atp: Hope to see it move next time and given the direction we're left with, that seems a certainty.

I do think this episode does show why I wasn't excited about Peyton Reed though. It's not that it's bad to look at or anything, but I feel some of the show's other directors have brought a lot to their episodes and this feels very journeyman to me. Competent, and definitely some good stuff, but I did find myself disappointed with Gideon and Mando's duel, which felt like it could have been much more interesting to watch.

Lots to be excited about though. Taking back Mandalore is an exciting directon to head in, probably means roping in Sabine as well. And I am very much down for a season of Boba and Fennec running around together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"