The Mandalorian Chapter Sixteen Spoiler Discussion

Bib Fortuna's Matthew Wood too, huh? He gets around. :hehe:

So because I can't stop thinking about what happened:

- In my awful starting post I did mention that Red 5 was standing by. I just didn't realize he was literally waiting outside the hangar door! :eek:

- I really need Luke to talk to Ahsoka. And I need it to lead to a scene where Luke and Ahsoka speak to Hayden as Anakin. Give her some peace. Maybe let her be a Jedi again, properly. Or better yet, Luke could knight her. That never happened.

- If Din gets shipped off to the New Republic show for a season, I can totally see Raylan showing up again. Also Din pinning for Grogurt.

- Which reminds me. Part of me thinks Grogurt is gone for good, but only a little part of me. Mainly as Filoni has this habit of having people leave and come back. Ahsoka did it twice and Sabine did it as well. Like literally 3 episodes later. :funny:

- Boba in the post-credit felt like the Boba people seemed to be waiting to come back. It feels like we might get that Maul gangster show, but with Boba.

Having to wait until Friday night to see this...

giphy.gif

I wonder if part of the reason the Boba Fett show is coming out this time next year is because it's going to be a more self-contained series/miniseries and they want something out while taking more time to get their stuff together for the Mando/Ahsoka/Rangers series and the way they're all going to be interacting with each other. It sounds like a big undertaking. We know Andor is coming out in 2022 as well, I wonder if they might switch off. Something like Boba - one of Mando/Ahsoka/Rangers - Andor - one of Mando/Ahsoka/Rangers - blah blah blah.

They didn’t have access to The Irishman dudes?

Luke Skywalker. Jedi Master. A legend.

Teenage me making a name that was simply a mashup of my two favorite characters doesn't feel quite as childish today. Thank you Star Wars. :D

Feels kind of fitting this happened on the 5th anniversary of The Force Awakens, because that certainly happened tonight. :atp:

iYxUyRD.gif

I'm glad they did a Deep Fake Luke.

I'm saying it here and now. I will never accept Sebastian Stan as Luke Skywalker. I never want to see that happen, ever.

Wow, what an episode. I'm glad they sort of resolved the Grogu story here. I think that's for the best for now. Grogu and Din were the heart of this series, but I don't think it's a storyline that should be dragged out forever.

I don't know where you go from here, but it appears they will likely do something with regaining Mandalore, plus Bo Katan and Din Djarin over the Darksaber.

I think ideally Season 3, Bo Katan joins the cast, and I assume you explore about Mandalorian history and culture, but I guess we will see.

I assume Book of Boba Fett is his new rumored miniseries.

Was it perfect? No. Was it fine for what they needed in this episode? Yes.
I liked the episode well enough up to that point. But honestly, I don't know how much of the rest of the episode I will ever watch again. They spent a season building to Din vs. Gideon, and it is like it didn't happen. :funny:

Was it perfect? No. Was it fine for what they needed in this episode? Yes.

Agreed. I can definitely appreciate the thought behind their attempt, which is more than I can say about Henry's mustache in "Justice League".

Wow, I still can't believe that we got the live action debut of Bo-Katan and Ahsoka, along with the returns of Boba Fett and Luke Skywalker.

You know except for the fact that Sabine Wren yielded it to Bo Katan, but whatever.

Umm....

Yeah, I mentioned this earlier. I think this could play into it well though. Like the reason Bo couldn't bring the Mandos together, was because she didn't win it. Unlike Sabine, who beat Fenn Rau for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"