The Mandalorian Chapter Sixteen Spoiler Discussion

Yeah, I mentioned this earlier. I think this could play into it well though. Like the reason Bo couldn't bring the Mandos together, was because she didn't win it. Unlike Sabine, who beat Fenn Rau for it.

Technically, Sabine stole it from Darth Maul on Dathomir ;) and didn't actually win it from him in a one-on-one battle.

So...how did Moff Gideon get it? Clearly, he didn't kill Bo Katan to obtain it, so does it really matter?

SEASON ONE'S BIG FINALE

f99dcaf713e481fcfb89de2194e63307.gif

SEASON TWO'S BIG FINALE

6544e8a3c7f7f161b8729d12f92d34ebb2bcd821.gifv

In many ways this felt like a series finale. It will be interesting to see what they do with the show now that Grogu has been written out. It will be a challenge, but I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

This has to be the future of the show right? Katee Sackhoff joins the cast, and next seasons are like The Watch vs. pure Mandos?

It'd be nice to see Mando and Bo-Katan fight against someone that isn't related to the Empire/Imperial Army.

In many ways this felt like a series finale. It will be interesting to see what they do with the show now that Grogu has been written out. It will be a challenge, but I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

Agreed. Even if Grogu were to master his powers within two years time, I doubt that we'll be seeing him moving around like Yoda with a mini lightsaber upon his return.

Agreed. Even if Grogu were to master his powers within two years time, I doubt that we'll be seeing him moving around like Yoda with a mini lightsaber upon his return.

I feel like the future of the show now is Din Djarin will now be in a situation where he's suddenly at the center of a Mandalorian civil conflict between the Mandalorian nobility and the scattered children of the Watch. He has no interest in being a leader, but now he might have to become one while Bo-Katan wants what he has.

Bo Katan is not a good guy fellas. She was complicit in wanting to assassinate and overthrow her own flesh and blood. She can be your ally one day and your enemy the next.

Like each other :D

I'll gladly take Katee Sackhoff as the new female lead for this show.

Man, it's weird to think that Bo Katan and Luke were in the same room with each other. I'd love to see her reaction upon finding out that the Jedi who just saved her is Anakin's son and Obi-Wan's final apprentice.

I feel like the future of the show now is Din Djarin will now be in a situation where he's suddenly at the center of a Mandalorian civil conflict between the Mandalorian nobility and the scattered children of the Watch. He has no interest in being a leader, but now he might have to become one while Bo-Katan wants what he has.

Bo Katan is not a good guy fellas. She was complicit in wanting to assassinate and overthrow her own flesh and blood. She can be your ally one day and your enemy the next.

I wonder if this show even has the budget to bring Mandalore to life in live action format.

I just hope that they don't try to give Mando a new ward to watch over in order to fill the gap left by Grogu's departure.

Also, I'm not convinced that Grogu leaving with Luke automatically seals his fate.

Remember, there was a time where a lot of people thought that Ahsoka would die during the events of the clone wars in order to explain her absence from ROTS. Now, the character has outlived Anakin and forging her own path post the empire.

A LOT can happen within the next 20 years. For all we know, they could easily given Grogu a similar fate where he voluntarily leaves Luke's order before Ben's fall from grace.

I wonder if this show even has the budget to bring Mandalore to life in live action format.

I just hope that they don't try to give Mando a new ward to watch over in order to fill the gap left by Grogu's departure.

Well, we don't even know what's become of Mandalore.

I don't want another new kid sidekick for Mando. But it almost seems like they've set up Game of Thrones in space with this finale.

I guess we'll see. Supposedly Season 3 is supposed to debut in December 2021, and Book of Boba Fett is also December 2021.

Also, I'm not convinced that Grogu leaving with Luke automatically seals his fate.

Remember, there was a time where a lot of people thought that Ahsoka would die during the events of the clone wars in order to explain her absence from ROTS. Now, the character has outlived Anakin and forging her own path post the empire.

A LOT can happen within the next 20 years. For all we know, they could easily given Grogu a similar fate where he voluntarily leaves Luke's order before Ben's fall from grace.

So then where was Grogu during the entirety of the Galactic Civil War? If he left it all behind that makes him look like a bastard.

Technically, Sabine stole it from Darth Maul on Dathomir ;) and didn't actually win it from him in a one-on-one battle.

So...how did Moff Gideon get it? Clearly, he didn't kill Bo Katan to obtain it, so does it really matter?
They didn't say you had to kill your opponent. Simply defeat them. Gideon could have beat her in combat. Maybe after she was already half dead, or maybe she got arrogant. Or perhaps the reason she couldn't kill him at the time was because he had something hanging over her. The way the Empire did with Sabine.

So then where was Grogu during the entirety of the Galactic Civil War? If he left it all behind that makes him look like a bastard.

That's the same question that people had about Ahsoka after she had quit the Jedi Order. It wasn't until the events of "Rebels" that we learn on how she's been doing her own thing from the shadows. Plus, she also disappeared from the Empire's attention after her encounter with Darth Vader and didn't make a big comeback until after ROTJ.

That's the same question that people had about Ahsoka after she had quit the Jedi Order. It wasn't until the events of "Rebels" that we learn on how she's been doing her own thing from the shadows. Plus, she also disappeared from the Empire's attention after her encounter with Darth Vader and didn't make a big comeback until after ROTJ.

Where was Ahsoka during the entire Galactic Civil War? Why did she never find or train Luke Skywalker?

They didn't say you had to kill your opponent. Simply defeat them. Gideon could have beat her in combat. Maybe after she was already half dead, or maybe she got arrogant. Or perhaps the reason she couldn't kill him at the time was because he had something hanging over her. The way the Empire did with Sabine.

Why would Moff Gideon leave Bo Katan alive if he had the chance to kill her?

Where was Ahsoka during the entire Galactic Civil War? Why did she never find or train Luke Skywalker?

Ask Dave Fioni and George Lucas. :o

From what I understand, Ahsoka disappeared from the Empire's radar after her encounter with Darth Vader. This supposedly took place like an year or two before ANH. For reasons unknown, she remained hidden during the events of the original trilogy.

And unless I'm mistaken, Ahsoka didn't even known about Luke Skywalker back then (not sure if she does now either). Kanan was already dead and Ezra went MIA with Thrawne.

Ask Dave Fioni and George Lucas. :o

From what I understand, Ahsoka disappeared from the Empire's radar after her encounter with Darth Vader. This supposedly took place like an year or two before ANH. For reasons unknown, she remained hidden during the events of the original trilogy.

And unless I'm mistaken, Ahsoka didn't even known about Luke Skywalker back then (not sure if she does now either). Kanan was already dead and Ezra went MIA with Thrawne.

How could she not know? Why would she stay hidden that whole time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"