The Force Awakens Character Descriptions and Actors You'd Wanna See

Haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this was mentioned.

I think the new trilogy should take place 30 to 40 years after ROTJ and center on a new "big three" with at least one Skywalker. So, how about one of the main characters be Han & Leia's son played by Josh Holloway (Sawyer on LOST)?

He's already 43, though, and it's visible.

Last edited:
He's already 43, though, and it's visible.

Well, Star Wars came out in 1977. The Original Trilogy takes place over about 3 years, so that would be 1980. The new film comes out 2015, 35 years later. Maybe he could pass for mid-30's?

Or if they go with recasting, Holloway could be Han, but I'd rather they go with the original older actors for a new trilogy, in cameos.

At this point I'm willing to bet a lot of money that they're bringing back the big 3.

That is my assumption as well, Mark Hamil at the very least.

Haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this was mentioned.

I think the new trilogy should take place 30 to 40 years after ROTJ and center on a new "big three" with at least one Skywalker. So, how about one of the main characters be Han & Leia's son played by Josh Holloway (Sawyer on LOST)?
Yeah, i always thought Sawyer was very Han-like. I think Josh could play a dark jedi or a Solo kid well off into the future rather well.

Sawyer was already inspired by Han... so that would be strange if he ended up playing a Han like character.

I saw Carrie Fisher in 30 Rock yesterday, in a 5-year-old episode. You... she doesn't look/sound THAT bad.

Matthew McConaughey as a Jedi who insists on never wearing a shirt

Kit Fisted would've been the role for him.

Denis O'Hare as anything Sith or villain related.

If anyone is familiar with him from True Blood, he played the widely acclaimed Russell Edgington, voted in many polls as one of the best TV show villains of the decade, know this guy is highly talented and would kill in a role. He's like an Ian McDiarmid. Also was great on American Horror Story. I wanted him in the Dark Knight movies but alas lol, I think he would rock in these movies as a bad guy

russell_edgington_hbo_true_blood.jpg

I'd also recommend Stephen Dillane. He was great as Thomas Jefferson in the HBO mini series "John Adams" as well as HBO's "Game of Thrones". He is a very awesome british actor.

tumblr_m3iut2Hrvf1rsjbaso1_500.png

And why not, i'd thrown one of my favs in their for consideration, Michael Keaton haha. I think he'd rock in a role in one of these movies as well.

KeatonVillain.jpg

Yeah, i always thought Sawyer was very Han-like. I think Josh could play a dark jedi or a Solo kid well off into the future rather well.

I'd like to see him as a Solo kid in the future. He always reminded me of Han Solo when I was watching Lost.

Keaton would play a kickass Hondo-like character.

Well, Tom Hiddleston is reportedly interested. Of course, people automatically assume he'd be a great villain (and he would) but I'd prefer to see him as a good character, as he's proven he can also do very well (War Horse, Midnight in Paris). That way he won't just seem like "Darth Loki" or whatever.

Tom would be awesome, i'd love it if he had a role.... any role :woot:

I'm all for Hiddleston :up:

Hiddlestone would totally kill as a villain, but if not that, I'd cast him as a rival type character who might independently antagonize the leads, and maybe join them later. Haven't seen that type of character in Star Wars.

Including a Gungan? :D
Why not. The gungans could be shown... heck, maybe Jar Jar survived and we'll see him in Episode VII :oldrazz:*imagines the outrage should that happen* :lmao:

Alan Rickman needs to be in a Star Wars movie. Just too good a villain actor.

Hiddleston? Why the heck not? A more than fine choice, although I liked him more as that captain in War Horse than Loki, so I'd love for him to be a good guy.

Jolie would be a distraction, not for the good reasons either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"