Sequels Characters you'd like to see in future Avengers movies?

Okay when you put it that way I guess I can see how it could work. I forgot she was only a villain for about 4 issues and wasn't originally Magneto's daughter. Still, it would just feel weird for them to be Inhumans or aliens in the MCU, although you're right that it can work like that. She could even be a product of Dr. Strange if they want.

Yeah I guess it does give them another female character with cool powers but the reason I was saying she wouldn't add anything is because her big plot points in the comics all involve destroying mutants besides marrying Vision and disassembling the Avengers.

Maybe Marvel could work the Inhumans into being the mutants of the MCU if they can't work out a deal with Fox?
Yeah, much of her stories lately have involved mutants. But the idea that Busiek used in Marvel could be brought into the movies. Her powers growing and finding out that she is able to warp and alter reality to her whims could be used. Even the mutant stuff could be fitted for the Marvel movies, just alter things here and there. The main concept being that her powers become so huge and can alter reality making her a massive threat to everyone, even the Avengers. I wouldn't necessarily introduce her this way. Maybe, like Pym, introduce her as a regular hero like Thor or Cap, and then in another film have her powers grow and she becomes a threat. (Like how I think Pym should be introduced as a normal hero, maybe a little insecure, but then later in a sequel have him have a break down and show his mental illness). She could even become the threat of that movie. Say in the movie they Avengers are going up against a threat, for example the Wrecking Crew, and suddenly Wanda easily wipes them out. And then the movie becomes all about her powers and towards the end she is the threat. Although the plot would be better developed than that and made so that it would be different from the X3 Phoenix movie.
That movie about her powers being out of control could be a sort of three movie thing. She is introduced in Avengers A, powers grow in Avengers B, and Avengers Disassembled in Avengers C.
Avengers C could be all about her powers out of control, nearly killing several Avengers and destroying the Vision, destroying their HQ, creating an alternate reality within her room, bringing an army of mind controlled Ultrons or something. All this could be based on that comic.
And like someone mentioned, she could be something like an Inhuman or a magical being rather than a mutant. Don't say she isn't a mutant, just don't say she is. Leave it ambiguous.
Just some thoughts.

I'd rather see her as an Avenger than in the X-Men, but I feel the same about Quicksilver and the Beast.
I'd love to see the Beast talking super science with Stark, Banner, and Pym.

There's more to this issue than that. It's hard for you to see past that because you're just trolling right now, so your comment about irony is baseless.

R_Hythlodeus trolling? XD

jaqua99 said:
R_Hythlodeus trolling? XD

Because of the fact that I say some things that you and a handful of others disagree with, you act like I'm the one who started it all. It's quite amusing.

Maybe they can do a movie with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver? That way it would be a film focused on their sibling relationship and would make Quicksilver relevant.

Maybe they can do a movie with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver? That way it would be a film focused on their sibling relationship and would make Quicksilver relevant.

Kevin Feige has talked of his desire to do an Inhumans movie so Pietro is important for that. Marvel doesn't have Johnny Storm, but Quicksilver can serve as the link between the Inhumans and the wider MCU via his relationship with Crystal. Having said that, Wanda is really the more important of the two and she should be the focus when they're introduced in TA. Wanda is a core Avenger, while her brother is less necessary to the team.

Depending on how things line up, I could see Pietro only sticking around briefly because he's such an anti-social jerkass. Just introducing him with Wanda and then sending him packing for Attilan might be a good move. Also, Tom Felton was born to play Quicksilver, if the character ever makes it to the MCU.

If Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were introduced in an Avengers movie I'd imagine they'd be the villains of it.

In any case, I'm really starting to think the best way to bring the two into the MCU is through the Inhumans. They're a very nice substitute for their mutant lineage and would make the film even more appealing for fans.

If Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were introduced in an Avengers movie I'd imagine they'd be the villains of it.

In any case, I'm really starting to think the best way to bring the two into the MCU is through the Inhumans. They're a very nice substitute for their mutant lineage and would make the film even more appealing for fans.

Not a bad idea; but I'd think Wanda would take too much away from Crystal and Medusa's roles. Might get a little crowded, dontcha think? Of course, like GOTG, they might not intend to use *all* the Inhumans, just 4-5 of them.

I hope they never go the Ultimate route for Wanda and Pietro where they seem to be having an incestuous relationship with one another. :dry:

Not a bad idea; but I'd think Wanda would take too much away from Crystal and Medusa's roles. Might get a little crowded, dontcha think? Of course, like GOTG, they might not intend to use *all* the Inhumans, just 4-5 of them.
Well Medusa could act as more of the motherly figure/Sue Reed of the group while Wanda is the confused teen...maybe not teen but early 20s is still a pretty confusing time I think.

I hope they never go the Ultimate route for Wanda and Pietro where they seem to be having an incestuous relationship with one another. :dry:
If this were a Japanese anime they could get away with it. :oldrazz:

Because of the fact that I say some things that you and a handful of others disagree with, you act like I'm the one who started it all. It's quite amusing.

Hey, I just think the idea of him trolling is absolutely ridiculous. He is a well respected poster, and would never troll. that's all I was saying. Stop being defensive

Beast being in the MCU would be a dream come true, I honestly prefer him as an Avenger. But sadly, it's not going to happen.

jaqua99 said:
Hey, I just think the idea of him trolling is absolutely ridiculous. He is a well respected poster, and would never troll. that's all I was saying. Stop being defensive

You get sillier the more you respond to anything I post.

Yeah I think it's safe to say that will never happen :hehe:.

For Avengers 2: Why not get Marvel/Disney to make a deal with Sony to use Spiderman, with Fox to use Wolverine and the Silver Surfer and with WB to use Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Flash? :)

For Avengers 2: Why not get Marvel/Disney to make a deal with Sony to use Spiderman, with Fox to use Wolverine and the Silver Surfer and with WB to use Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Flash? :)

While they're at it, they should do the relevant studio deals to use the following movie characters:

- Russell Crowe from Gladiator
- Meryl Streep from The Bridges of Madison County
- Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music
- Tim Allen from Galaxy Quest
- Wesley Snipes from To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything - Julie Newmar
- Michael J Fox from Stuart Little

Gary Griffith said:

Disney could make a deal like they did in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where they were allowed to use other studios' characters under certain conditions.

Honestly if Marvel COULD borrow a character from another studio I think the Silver Surfer would be the one to go with.
Could you imagine in Avengers 2, toward the finale, when the gang is getting beat down by Thanos, if the sky opened and the Surfer came zooming in?
As good as that sounds, imagine if no one knew about it until that midnight show in 2015? No leaks or spoilers?
How much of a nerdgasm would that cause? Us comic-fans would hve to smoke a cigarette afterwards! LOL
I know it won't happen, but that would be cooler than a Spider-man or Wolverine cameo!

Just having fun with everyone! Avengers 2 seems SO long away! :)

Who knows, maybe a few strings can be pulled.

More or less in descending order...

Black Panther
Ms Marvel
Giant Man
Wasp
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Vision
Beast

Could you imagine in Avengers 2, toward the finale, when the gang is getting beat down by Thanos, if the sky opened and the Surfer came zooming in?
That's actually a fairly terrible ending. Surfer ex Machina swoops in out of nowhere to save the day and negate the 90 or so minutes of our heroes being put through the ringer?

You can't end a movie with anyone other than the film's leads (some combination of the big four) beating the big baddie. You end your film on an emotional high and tie up the three-act structure with the leads overcoming their internal and external conflicts that have been built up, not with them cheering on some Gary Stu-type champion like the Surfer or the Guardians who shows up just in the nick of time

I understand the idea of it sounds cool, haha, but in practice it wouldn't work and would render the film's first two acts useless

After seeing Charlize at the Oscars, it has made me want her to be Ms.Marvel even more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"