Characters you'd like to see in future Avengers movies?

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by Hawkingbird, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ChukNoris Experienced Bra Fitter

Would Daredevil make a good Avenger?

2. Spider-Vader Mercin' & Workin'

If I'm correct he's curretly an Avenger in the comics. But I think they should wait a while to make DD a member in the comics. Not because I'm an Avenger purist either, itd be like the comics where it took a while for DD to be convinced to become an Avenger.

3. cherokeesam SHIELD Director Coulson

DD spent far more time as a Defender than as an Avenger (he only got his Avenger card in 2011), but it's unlikely we'll ever see that team get together any time soon.

I definitely want to see DD join the MCU, but I really don't think Avengers is the way to go. He's a lone wolf, and does not play well with others. I'd much prefer to see him get a TV series or a rebooted movie franchise.

4. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Would love to see these in live action
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Spider-Vader Mercin' & Workin'

Hawkeye shooting Hank at an enemy would give me the biggest geekgasm.

6. InternetPeople Petty... and tiny

There is a really good chance that Ant-Man will have some amazing visuals. Everyone will freak out when they use the arrow shot in the film. That will be memorable.

7. Jordacar The Endless One

3-D was made for shots like that. :word:

8. DrCosmic Professor of Power

That is cool...

9. Mr. Dent Registered

I'm hoping the team will be dismantled after A2, in a storyline based on Avengers #15 where most of the team decides to quit and only Cap is left. I'm imaging after A2:

Iron Man, Hawkeye - Dead
    Hulk - Blasted into space
    Black Widow/Thor/Hawkeye - Quits the team

This will leave only Cap, Falcon (?), and Black Widow/Thor/Hawkeye standing, and opens the door for Ant-Man, Wasp, and Doctor Strange (as a temporary member in A3 anyway).

10. TheHeatKitchen Registered

Does Hawkeye die, THEN quit, or quit THEN die?

11. Mr. Dent Registered

I'm saying he could do any of the three.

12. TheHeatKitchen Registered

In that case I approve.... I'd prefer to see the team stay together, as I think it would be a better dynamic for the final chapter of the saga. But that would make for a good story.

13. jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

eh.

Big four isn't going anywhere

14. Mr. Dent Registered

Sure they aren't.

The Avengers are known for having a rotating roster. As long as Iron Man or Cap is on the team, everyone else is fair game.

Besides, I'm really hoping Tony dies in A2. It would be magnificent storytelling, as his death was foreshadowed in the first film, and it would really get across just how dangerous Thanos is and back up his love of Death, and would immortalize him in film history.

Tony doesn't have to stay dead. As I've said before, they could just bring him back in A3 ala Star Trek III with Spock.

15. Hawkingbird I want to be Kate Bishop

That's one of my dream scenes.

16. ctsketch Registered

What foreshadowing?

17. Tissues Registered

If Giant Man throws anyone, it should be Hulk.

It would be more comical to have Hulk suddenly picked up and thrown and the end result, with Hulk's power and rage, would have a bigger pay off visually.

18. Hawkingbird I want to be Kate Bishop

The Hawkeye idea would be cooler :o

[​IMG]
    Something like this would be great.

19. DrCosmic Professor of Power

I do love those scenes, some bad guy is talking mad trash and then WHAM from the side by a hero.

It'd be even funnier if he throws Banner who's unprepared perhaps unwilling to change but Hulks out as a result of the insult and danger in mid-flight.

20. InternetPeople Petty... and tiny

I like this idea but it seems like there is more room for this to come off as making the villain look weak. In Avengers when Iron Man smacked Thor from the side while he was talking to Loki, that was seen as funny. You don't want to make the villain funny unless that is what you're aiming for. Menacing and funny usually don't work together.

I like this idea a lot. That scene and the scene with Hawkeye shooting Ant-Man on the arrow would put Ant-Man squarely in the middle of two of the best scenes in the film. Ant-Man would be an instant fan favorite.

21. Ant-manic Registered

weird. you're a proud pym fan. that's scott lang's trademark move. so much so that they made an action figure of him doing it. then had Cassie repeat the move in Mighty Avengers.

22. Hawkingbird I want to be Kate Bishop

More of a Hawkeye fan :woot:.

23. Artistsean Monkey Boy

I could see them bringing in Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel because of the expanding cosmic/alien story stuff.
    I could see them making Luke Cage part of the ongoing Super Soldier experiments by SHIELD/AIM/Hydra and others.
    They MUST bring Ant Man and Wasp into the Avengers soon. I could see them making Wonder Man (created by Zemo/Hydra) part of the Super Soldier experiments.
    I can see Pym creating Ultron who then creates the Vision who then becomes an Avenger.
    I could see Hercules being another demi god like Thor coming from another world in the Tree of Life concept, maybe even replacing the Thor spot when Hemmsworth leaves.
    I can see She-Hulk being brought in to replace Hulk at some point since the audiance loves the Hulk and his concept.
    I can see Mockingbird being brought in as another assassin/spy SHIELD character like Hawkeye and Black Widow.
    I can see Bucky/Winter Soldier replacing Steve Rogers as Captain America once Evans leaves.
    I can see Spider-Woman (possibly with a name change) being brought in as another SHIELD spy/assassin type.

#823 Artistsean, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  24. Hawkingbird I want to be Kate Bishop

I'd love to see Spider-Woman. I can deal with her just being known as "Jessica Drew".

25. RonStoppablefan Harry Potter fan

I don't see Iron Man getting switched out any time soon, theres a reason why he was given the most attention when it was coming out and did a lot in the film, they'd be stupid to get rid of him. They'll most likely switch out some one whos the least popular of the bunch, that won't affect the fans.