Check out my Batman quiz

1122387416_sbatshadow.jpg

You're Classic Batman. You're the old school, iconic Batman that everyone knows. Your sidekick is Dick Grayson, the original Robin, and you also team up with Batgirl alot. You're the World's Greatest Detective, and also one of the best fighters on the planet. You're against guns and lethal force. Right now, you're pretty much in the prime of your career, before you become haunted by Dead Sidekicks and loved ones.

I'm classic Batman cool! but I rather be Two-Face.

Frank Miller's Batman.

HOLY FREAKIN' ****IN' YEAH!!!!!!!!

Miller's

"You're Frank Miller's Batman. After years of fighting crime, you've become an old man. After a 15 year absence, Gotham's gone to hell, and once again, you're gotham's only hope. Your methods are more extreme than in the past. Your sidekick is Carrie Kelly, a female version of Robin. Old enemies will arise, and Old Friend will turn against you, and you fight everyone from mutants to cops."

1122387416_sbatshadow.jpg

You're Classic Batman. You're the old school, iconic Batman that everyone knows. Your sidekick is Dick Grayson, the original Robin, and you also team up with Batgirl alot. You're the World's Greatest Detective, and also one of the best fighters on the planet. You're against guns and lethal force. Right now, you're pretty much in the prime of your career, before you become haunted by Dead Sidekicks and loved ones.

ghost113 said:
bob kanes' batman is classsic right

Seems like "Classic" in this quiz is 70's O'Neil/Adams-style Batman.

I got Classic. I thought I'd get TAS from the way I was answering (Is that an option? Because after that I tried to get it and I got classic again).

1122383399_turesdark3.jpg

"You're Frank Miller's Batman. After years of fighting crime, you've become an old man. After a 15 year absence, Gotham's gone to hell, and once again, you're gotham's only hope. Your methods are more extreme than in the past. Your sidekick is Carrie Kelly, a female version of Robin. Old enemies will arise, and Old Friend will turn against you, and you fight everyone from mutants to cops."

Thanks for the quiz!

Classic.:up:

Nice quiz, short and simple.

I got bob kane's, Great quiz!!! you did a really good job on it !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"