Check your order before leaving the drive-thru?

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Immortalfire, Apr 20, 2020.

?

Do you check your order?

1. Yes

37.5%
  2. No

62.5%
  1. Immortalfire Make it so.

I’ve seen people mention this from time to time, but I can honestly say I’ve never done it.

If I’m in the drive-thru to start with, It usually means I’ve got somewhere else to be, and I can’t be bothered to be sure a gloriously unhealthy fast food order is correct.

2. Holiday https://joebiden.info/

I don't eat fast food normally, like not in 15 years, but we got food a couple weeks ago and got home (20 minutes away) to find out we got the wrong order. Luckily the food was something close to what we'd normally eat from there so not a huge deal but I do wish I'd pulled over to check.

3. Shinobi Shaw Hellfire Club's Black King

I check.

I ask for no mayo all the time so I like to make sure there’s none on my food or I’ll gag. Also a quick check for quality. God only knows if you have real food or french fried fingers.

4. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

5. BrollySupersj Howard, Fine, and Howard

I absolutely should check religiously because lord knows my orders have been wrong when I got home. More times than I could count.

Bruce Wayne likes this.
  6. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

A quick check that there are enough of the right size boxes. It’s been wrong a lot of times before and it’s too much hassle to go back once you’ve pulled away.

7. Hotwire Dealin' W/ Demons

If I've ordered something very specific, I'll check. Something like my coffee from McDonald's. It sounds like a simple order; small coffee 5 sugars. At no point to I even MENTION cream! Yet , I'm repeatedly asked if I want cream, OR WORSE, 5 creams and no sugar!

8. LibidoLoca Politically Delicious

Or when I order a French Vanilla Latte (cause they don't have Mocha!) and instead give you black coffee with foam...

9. Winterbourne Registered

I always check because

[​IMG]

~W

10. Zorro IncognitoX

Sometimes I'll quickly check but not really and just place my trust. If the order is wrong(rarely happens to me)then it's just whatever and I'll eat what they give if I'm hungry

11. Kahran Ramsus Super Moderator

Yes. Within reason. For example, if I order six burgers for the family, I won't unwrap them to make sure they have the right toppings, but I will double check to make sure there are six in there. If it is pizza, I will open the box to make sure it is right kind.