The Dark Knight Chicago Filming: Information (Use news/pics thread for discussion)

anyone know WHERE the tumbler was spotted, where it's being kept? I swore when the tumbler showed up id go into town, where was that poor quality pic taken? anyone??

Greg

Unloaded outside, so inside the garage now by the looks of things. Is there a decent view into it from the adjacent garage?

I'm sure Security's locked down tight since The Tumbler's sitting in there, but you can give it a shot.

I'm sure Security's locked down tight since The Tumbler's sitting in there, but you can give it a shot.

but are they actually shooting tonight? I got the impression that they were just setting up.

I still might go...Mak is gonna call me if they look like they are filmming something. Since much didn't happen over the weekend Its hard for me to beileve that nothing will go on tonight. Thats 3 days off in a row for the actors.

I took some pictures of what I saw. I was there at 7:30p. Not much going on but a lot of security. No lights set up on the rooftop, but there were lights on the street along Franklin and Randolph as well as in a parking lot. There were only 3 people besides the security in the garage. It doesn't look like they'll be filming on the rooftop but perhaps on the streets. I have to figure out how to post pictures, but they should be up soon.

Excellent Mak. If they're interesting to more than just us could they go in the other thread? Don't want a big conversation to get started

Yeah, put 'em in the Chicago Filming: News/Pics Thread, please. :).

Not very interesting, but I don't want to start speculation with anything.

They arent filming in the streets. Those lights will illuminate the building fronts for the background of the rooftop, as can be seen in begins.

Where is this garage that has the tumbler? Is it where the rooftop set it???

Greg

Hi all,
I took those photos yesterday on Randolph and Wells.
I'll be there again today to try and snap more... that sucker is sweet.

If anyone has time stop by the set today and see if it looks like something might go down tonight.

i'll probably go by. is there any way i can make sure that they are filming tonight other than asking a crew member?

Hi all,
I took those photos yesterday on Randolph and Wells.
I'll be there again today to try and snap more... that sucker is sweet.

Nice job, lookout for the purple truck as well. Who knows what goodies are inside

i'll probably go by. is there any way i can make sure that they are filming tonight other than asking a crew member?

No, no-one knows for sure :csad:

i'm really confused. Where is the tumbler? its in a garage called wells and something? can you identify it on the map for me? is this also where they'll b filmin or are they storing it there for now??

Stopped over by the parking garage about 10 minutes ago and everyone for the most part is on a lunch break. A few guys were working with the bat signal (had it turned over) and one guy was working on a "fake" street light that was on top of the roof. There was more activity on the street with cones being set up and security guards watching the parking spots so no one would park there. I spoke to a security guard for the building directly south of the garage and she mentioned that she'd be coming back tonight because, according to her, "they were going to be filming" in her building. Probed a little more and it sounded like it's most likely setting up lights. She did think filming would take place tonight but I'm not convinced yet. In garage B, where I was (diagnol to the set), there are now signs posted that read "parking reserved for film crew" on the 9th floor.

Hmm... sounds like this Rooftop scene might be going down tonight. Thanks Mak.

I also just got back from taking a walk over there, lots of set up and things like that going on, lookid like lighting rigs were being worked on just next to the garage where the rooftop set is, Id put money on some shooting going on tonight

shooting is going to happen wednesday. there's still a lot to be done before filming starts. the may have crew up there tonight to do lighting tests and what not. the real stuff will go down tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"