The Dark Knight Chicago Filming: Information (Use news/pics thread for discussion)

No, we didn't know anything about the helicopters or the bridge. Thanks very much, definitely sounds like a chase scene

Son of a ... when?! I need to be there.

Likely quite late in the night, most people are going around 10ish, but things will probably start later

I dont think I can drive yet. Damn it. I wonder how much my hubby loves me.....

It looks like it's going to be tough to watch the action from the garage right across the street from the set. They're setting up lights on all the floors as we speak and I bet they'll have someone watching them and preventing us from watching. They've now posted a similar notice to the one already on this site talking about aerial filming on Sunday night. Definitely going down tonight.

It looks like it's going to be tough to watch the action from the garage right across the street from the set. They're setting up lights on all the floors as we speak and I bet they'll have someone watching them and preventing us from watching. They've now posted a similar notice to the one already on this site talking about aerial filming on Sunday night. Definitely going down tonight.

So, it's confirmed they'll be shooting on the rooftop set tonight?

Based on the extensive street closures... I was inferring that it was more likely to be a street scene. But I might be reading it wrong...

Wow I like this thread so much more than the other Chicago one. I can't decide if I should go tonight. I have work early in the morning and I'm going to be out tomorrow night at the U.S. match. Would it be worth it going tonight or will they be shooting through the week/weekend?

Jett is reporting that tonight could be the rooftop stuff, so be on the look-out Chicago locals........

They're definitely setting up something for tonight. I'm very tempted to drive out there, stake my spot out & try to get some video. Only thing is that I don't want to get chased away. Yes, folks, I'm a scaredy cat.

Is everyone in the thread going tonight then? Looks like the most exciting stuff is at the weekend, but then there's also rooftop who knows when

Im going to walk around ALL day 2morow. Ill get pics of whatever I can (likely just equipment)

Is everyone in the thread going tonight then? Looks like the most exciting stuff is at the weekend, but then there's also rooftop who knows when

So, there is some good weekend stuff? Blast! I kind of want to go tonight!

There'll probably be good stuff every night, so don't listen to me. Just go everynight, who needs sleep :woot:

Wow I like this thread so much more than the other Chicago one. I can't decide if I should go tonight. I have work early in the morning and I'm going to be out tomorrow night at the U.S. match. Would it be worth it going tonight or will they be shooting through the week/weekend?

I work at 5:30am tomorrow.....so tonight is a all nighter!!!! Someone bring the red bull

So, what time is everyone going down there tonight?

I'll be arriving in the city about 11-11:30ish I'll prob hit up china town for some bubba tea on the way. Mak lives like 3-4 blocks away from the set...stay logged in I'm sure he will be checking things out and updating everyone. I'd love to meet some of the fellow bat-freaks tonight. Look for a dude wearing a red blackhawks hat, black blackhawks t-shirt and blue jeans. That would be me! Say Hi!!!

We are definitly going tonite. So is everyone going to be at garage a or b? It sounds like a might be hard to negotiate. I'mm thinking we'll be at the roof of B around 1030ish. Black Honda CRV

Too everyone who is going tonight God Speed and Good Luck in that you don't get caught.

I'm leaving between 8 and 9 and I'll get down there probably around 9. =)

The building behind this set is boarded up and empty....it would be sweet if we somehow could sneak in there! haha

Batdayset002.jpg

Do we have any stealth photographers to get some close-up pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"