The Dark Knight Chicago Filming: Information (Use news/pics thread for discussion)

Forgot about that, what are you playing? That's one of the days Navy Pier is being shot also I think. Then London :csad:

If anyone non-scary wants to meet up with riskproductions he's given me his number, he's out and about the set now for the night.

Yea, its because of that Taste of Chicago thing. It's only for a fortnight, a fortnight of no news probably :csad:

Yea, its because of that Taste of Chicago thing. It's only for a fortnight, a fortnight of no news probably :csad:

Taste of Chicago? :huh:

how long will that be and when will they be back?

the taste is usually around 2 weeks long, which I think is just about how long london filming is

the taste is usually around 2 weeks long, which I think is just about how long london filming is

so does that mean they're back at the difficult-to-spy-at hangars? :(

I'm playing a prisoner on the 27th, my fitting is tomorrow and they tell us where we're filming on Sunday evening. Sas: I might PM you to get Risk's number. Still figuring out if I'm heading down tonight.

The discussions been moved over to news/pics again to keep this place sane and helpful to people in Chicago, I copied DKs answers over.

why does everyone refer to the blurry joker pic as the "imax" pic?

What time are you guys meeting up tonight around Lake and Randolph right?

Oh by the way, hi there, new member here, so glad I live in Chicago. LOL

Just talked to Gregchick and he is at the set now (9pm chicago time) he told me the tumbler is on the rooftop and being filmmed driving...from the top of parking garage into the level they were in last night. He told me he hasen't spotted anyone tho. I'm gonna head down in about 2 hours cause if its anything like last night we won't see anything/anyone cool before 1-2am

OMG. Im leaving. Now.

or maybe 10ish.

Tumbler=Love

Just talked to Gregchick and he is at the set now (9pm chicago time) he told me the tumbler is on the rooftop and being filmmed driving...from the top of parking garage into the level they were in last night. He told me he hasen't spotted anyone tho. I'm gonna head down in about 2 hours cause if its anything like last night we won't see anything/anyone cool before 1-2am

is he garage A or B?
Security? Parking Availability?

Does anyone know what scene (s) are filming tonight?

Is it Batman solo or Joker and Scarecrow included?

no camera for me. but Im going anyway. my eyes are good enough for me!

I'll be heading out there tonight around 1am as well. It's supposed to storm tonight so not sure how much they'll be filming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"