Chicago man fakes his own death to get insurance money, then kills himself anyway

haha, weird!! sometimes I think about how elaborately faking your own death would be a way to make millions, but then how could you go on living someone else's life?? :confused: just one of those things I'd never do but think about :O

no way. people these days. does anyone have common sense? that's pretty bad when faking it makes you do it for real...

not if sex is involved :ninja:

Well at least he went out rich.

^he pry didn't though . . . bet he didn't even get the chance to enjoy the $$

I didnt read the article, so if he did indeed not get to enjoy the money that just sucks.

^true dat.

what if the 'suicide' was just another part of his plan :wow: would his wife still get the insurance money??? maybe she schemed to murder him and set it up to look like suicide, or maybe the original guy that was 'killed' is actually alive, having had an affair with dude's wife :wow: :wow:

Hang on ill get the batmobile!

Ok I've been here since 03 but how the **** do you do those icons?

Ok I've been here since 03 but how the **** do you do those icons?

LOL!! when you post a reply or quote, you see the smilies on the right hand side? you just click the one you want, but I have some memorized

for instance, the batman one I used is called "brucebat", so if you just type that between two colons :-)[insert]:), it comes up as so . . . badda bing badda boom ;)

see how that smiley face came up when I was just trying to put the colons in parentheses? :(

Thank you my masterbation obessed friend.

It wasn't guilt that led him to suicide it was the fear of being caught.

^true dat.

what if the 'suicide' was just another part of his plan :wow: would his wife still get the insurance money??? maybe she schemed to murder him and set it up to look like suicide, or maybe the original guy that was 'killed' is actually alive, having had an affair with dude's wife :wow: :wow:

I heard that's the twist of "The Happening"

Wow.

How did he think he was gonna get away with that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"