Chicks with drawn on eyebrows

eyebrows__oPt.jpg

:wow: OMFGDROKMFFSFCzZ! Her eyebrows are like the ones on Adam West's cowl.

Penciled eyebrows and super thin eyebrows are just gross...eek...
aninanet1710_1.jpg
=
omg-do-not-want.jpg
You might as well not have anything there.

Haha, my neighborhood where I grew up was mostly latino and I have to say those pics are pretty much a sample of what I saw every day. Especially the black liner around the lips...come on, mami. :o

I will never ever understand either of those trends. :csad:

holygod
If you looked like that, why would you be posing for photos? :huh:

She looks like Fred and Ethel Mertz blobbed into one being and it became a Chola.

SML28, both of those girls you posted pics of are not only eye makeup freaks, but lip freaks as well. You're going to make Wilhelm's head explode!

jag

holygod
If you looked like that, why would you be posing for photos? :huh:

She looks like Fred and Ethel Mertz blobbed into one being and it became a Chola.

SML28, both of those girls you posted pics of are not only eye makeup freaks, but lip freaks as well. You're going to make Wilhelm's head explode!

jag
Lmfao. Both of those pics are from the people's myspace pages.

Talk about a stupid trend...

I like when girls take pictures and make purposely ugly faces. Are you trying to make a statement? So long as you have ****, we're not going to view you as some funny/weirdo type..we'll still try to tap it.

I like when girls take pictures and make purposely ugly faces. Are you trying to make a statement? So long as you have ****, we're not going to view you as some funny/weirdo type..we'll still try to tap it.
Speak for yourself, Timmy.
thd_crazy.gif

Big turn off for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"