Child's Play remake

It's not supposed to make sense, it's a fourth wall type thing with Chucky looking at the audience with kind of a knowing wink.

Cool poster I guess but a little confusing. Is the elevator door open or closed? Are people trying to open it but Chucky is looking at them?

I think it’s fairly obvious they’re trying to get out of the elevator with Chucky in there with them.

Footage Description!

I saw a bootleg version of the scene with Andy and his mom on an Instagram story, so this guy was accurate.

Here’s a better version of the laugh!

Last edited:
Another interview at WonderCon where Lars Klevberg and Tyler Burton Smith talk Hamilll as Chucky and their take on the character.

Yes! I really hope they do have Chucky watching Andy play videogames, and maybe eventually playing using his own controller. It's funny because the writer's eyes seemed to light up when the reporter mentioned the videogames. It has to be in the movie.
new picture from CinemaCon damn Chuckys Red Eyes is Creepy
D3BXUnEVYAAVzSV

Beautiful poster. Has a real vintage feel and it's very different. Seems like these movie posters are stepping their game up this year, all around.

Thought it was pretty interesting to hear from Lars Klevberg that Hamill watched all the films. I'm sure he'll find a way to pay homage to Brad Dourif while also doing his own take.

Even Tom Holland seems to approve! (Director of CP 1)

Last edited:

Hamill sounds awesome from just that one line, if this is legit! :eek:

Last edited:
Most of the WonderCon panel has found its way online.

Most interesting bit was how the producers showed interest in doing potential sequels if the film does well.

A horror movie getting potential sequels? Color me shocked!

A horror movie getting potential sequels? Color me shocked!

Just that I heard from a video on the test screening that the film ends in a way that a sequel seems unlikely! Then again, OG Chucky always comes back to wreak havoc each time he dies.

“The award-winning composer of The Walking Dead and God of War, Bear McCreary is the official composer of Child’s Play! Catch this sneak peek.”

Okay this movie NEEDS to show Chucky now and put my one lingering concern to rest. Cause so far its been one very solid buildup with no missteps. However, Im starting to get nervous about the lack of actual Chucky theres been shown, with only 2 months til release. I know theyre doing "CGI Touchups" to the animatronics but you'd think they would have had something by now to show.

Honestly, all the media attention right now is on Avengers. Child's Play and Chucky has passionate fans, but there's no point in going for a full marketing assault right now.

It doesn’t really matter if Avengers is opening or not. Star Wars gets its first teaser this weekend. Lion King released its full trailer. I’m sure the wait has more to do with getting that first big reveal right with Mark Hamill’s voice.

F*cking Bear! Oh man, my excitement for this movie keeps increasing. First, the directors say the right things about the story in that interview, then Mark Hamill is cast and we get an awesome vintage poster, now Bear McCreary is composing and he's provided us with a fantastic sample? F*********ck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"