Child's Play remake

I like the design.

He looks like Christian Slater and Jack Nicholson had a ginger baby.

Reactions: CJ
Not a fan of the "Red Eyes When Evil" thing.. but otherwise Im happy with the design if thats what the final product looks like.

The only odd thing about the design is that based on toys for kids today, dolls aren’t designed to look like that anymore. In the 80s, they modelled him after My Buddy or Cabbage Patch, that kind of thing. But today, there’s nothing really like that.

This neutral face seems more creepy that the original.

Saw the trailer for this attached to Pet Sematary. Disappointed that Brad Dourif isn't voicing the doll again, but Hamill's a solid choice—has me wondering if we'll get a Joker-ish voice out of him for this character. ;)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now...
What? The old Chucky doll certainly had a more welcoming/goofy neutral face. That's if what we've seen with the new doll is its neutral face.

Can Chucky control all Kaslan products or is he like an Ultron and can transfer his consciousness to other Buddi dolls?

It's a minor thing but seems weird that there would be a commercial for a child's toy where an old man is selling the features. Toy commercials are generally targeted towards kids so they bug their parents to buy the toy.

It's like those syndicated toy commercials for those knockoffs where an older guy is rattling off how fun the thing is and its features while kids are playing with it in the background.

That voice sounds great. Looks like we're gonna be getting a gang of kids against Chucky, similar to The Goonies, IT, and Stranger Things....

or the new Ghostbusters that's coming out. :o

Well it's a tried and true formula

i think it was a big mistake to give the Doll the ability to connect to other devices and kill people with them. why even use a knife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"