Choose Your Batman 2.0

Michael-Fassbender-on-the-set-of-The-Counselor-in-London-August-2012-michael-fassbender-31668014-480-571.jpg

Why couldn't he be Lex? I can think of nobody better than him for that role :waa:

He'd be a fantastic Bruce Wayne but I see him as Lex as well. Hey, both are possibilities because of Snyder.

He's my first pick for Lex, with Matthew McConaughey as my second. I only represent Matthew more now because it's more realistic.

My number 1 pick right now for Bruce is Fassbender too :funny:. Gosling is second, Manganiello is now third. Gosling is my number 1 for Flash though.

Imagine if it was Bale's Bruce Wayne going up against Fassbender's Lex Luthor?? I would have a heart attack the second I step inside the cinema.

Somebody needs to take my last pic of the Fass and do a GOOD manip with a bald head.

Last edited:
Fassbender should be Bruce/Batman. if he was in the poll he would be 1st pick then Luke Evans then Gosling

I'm starting to picture actors inside my head as Batman, more deeply than before. It's what made me jump ship on Evans and Joe!

Fassbender, I do think is more suited for a villain role like Luthor.

Gosling. I've been trying to look for Young Hercules, where he played the most noble hero I've seen on screen, Kevin Sorvo's Hercules. That would've helped me see him differently as I do now. But since I can't find anything, I still say he would be a massive credit to The Flash.

Madden, I'm having my doubts about him as well believe it or not. More suited for Nightwing now I believe.

And as I'm doing this, I'm missing Bale more and more lol

LMAO please don't look for that Hercules stuff. It's super corny, funny. It's NOT the Gosling of now haha. I wouldn't bother looking at anything he did back in the day, because it all screams Flash. It's his recent darker material that makes me think of his potential for Batman.

Im missing Bale in the role too.

Fass as Batman, Gosling as Flash, Cavill as Superman. That sounds incredible.

As corby as Hercules was, I liked the character's nobleness :)

People complained that kind of stuff is what made Superman unrelatable. Yet, the writing for Hercules' character won acclaim.

for all we know none of these people could be casted. us fans don't seem to be very good at predicting things like this. i mean , look what happened with TDK : everyone was expecting thousands of actors from paul bettany to crispin glover to whoever you were supporting back then for the joker, then entirely out of left field came heath ledger. so yea... there's that .:oldrazz:

Yes they could not be cast as Bats but it's fun to talk about who will play him. Bale was a fan favourite so there we go.

Agreed, but im aware of that and just do this for fun. Id be happy if someone was cast who none of us thought about.

I have to say...all these casting ideas make me realize, whoever gets the role...
A-sweet-smile-from-Bruce-bruce-wayne-32053202-458-640.jpg

christianbaleinthe_2278122b.jpg

It's gonna be near impossible to top this guy. Christian Bale will always be Bruce Wayne/Batman in my mind, and in the minds of millions. He was just about perfect, both as Bruce Wayne and Batman. Here's hoping the new actor, and the whole reboot as a whole, can reach the heights of The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Other. If the list of named actors is who we have to choose from, then delay until a better choice emerges.

Yeah, I am not criticising you. It just seems that there are no obvious choices at the moment.

I have to say...all these casting ideas make me realize, whoever gets the role...
A-sweet-smile-from-Bruce-bruce-wayne-32053202-458-640.jpg

christianbaleinthe_2278122b.jpg

It's gonna be near impossible to top this guy. Christian Bale will always be Bruce Wayne/Batman in my mind, and in the minds of millions. He was just about perfect, both as Bruce Wayne and Batman. Here's hoping the new actor, and the whole reboot as a whole, can reach the heights of The Dark Knight Trilogy.
Even though I love Keaton's Wayne, Bale is the best Bruce Wayne in my opinion. He's going to be EXTREMELY hard to top for that. But as much as I love his Batman, he was good but not the best there is. He was better than Keaton at times, other times Michael was a lot better than Christian under the cowl.

I think we haven't seen the Batman yet. Whoever he is, it's going to be hard to top Bale's "Bruce Wayne".

And my rant on Gosling :oldrazz:

Batman shouts in the comics! He's interactive and a multi layered character.

We say we could see Gosling as Keaton-esque Batman. Silent and moody.

I want that back too. But I want that to be combined with a Bale-esque Batman, which to me is the winning combo.

I don't want a Bale-esque, heck even Conroy-esque Batman sacrificed because of Gosling's trademark moodiness and weak voice!

Even though I love Keaton's Wayne, Bale is the best Bruce Wayne in my opinion. He's going to be EXTREMELY hard to top for that. But as much as I love his Batman, he was good but not the best there is. He was better than Keaton at times, other times Michael was a lot better than Christian under the cowl.

I think we haven't seen the Batman yet. Whoever he is, it's going to be hard to top Bale's "Bruce Wayne".

Agreed on this.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"