Ch'rell or Krang

Bishop/Ch'rell

Civilian
Reaction score
Which alien warlord do you prefer?

Ch'rell who took on the mantle of the the Shredder and pretented to be Oroku Saki.

Krang an alien from Dimension X and has an army of Rock Soldiers

That's a tough call, Ch'rell is totally diaobolical and was a great character, but I really didn't like the fact that The Shredder was an Utrom. But as far as being an evil meglomaniac goes, he was waaaaayyy better than Krang, who was just as buffoonish as Shredder was

BUT !! I voted for Krang. Although he was mostly played for laughs in the 87 toon, he totally redeemed himself in the Archie comics, who actually took over and destroyed planets, and was one of the most hated and dangerous warlords in Dimension X. Plus his orginal body ( seen briefly in Archie comics ) kinda resembled the body of one of the creatures from the movie " Alien ". Ch'rell is more ruthless, but Krang has done more damage on a inter- galactic level.

That's a tough call, Ch'rell is totally diaobolical and was a great character, but I really didn't like the fact that The Shredder was an Utrom. But as far as being an evil meglomaniac goes, he was waaaaayyy better than Krang, who was just as buffoonish as Shredder was

BUT !! I voted for Krang. Although he was mostly played for laughs in the 87 toon, he totally redeemed himself in the Archie comics, who actually took over and destroyed planets, and was one of the most hated and dangerous warlords in Dimension X. Plus his orginal body ( seen briefly in Archie comics ) kinda resembled the body of one of the creatures from the movie " Alien ". Ch'rell is more ruthless, but Krang has done more damage on a inter- galactic level.

This. I never liked how they turned Shredder into a Utrom(and not even Krang to make it more ironic) otherwise I like my Shredder human thank you very much.

Krang (especially the one in the Archie comics and new IDW comics) is the one I chose. I kind of like how they combined Krang and the Utrom in the 2012 cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"