Chris Hemsworth has apparently renewed his Marvel deal

I'm guessing James Gunn always had Thor in his Guardians Galaxy Vol.3 script(unless he left them off screen in between the time of Endgame and Vol. 3 and his absence is handled with a throwaway line).

I would love if we get Thor in Guardians 3, especially if it turns out they need him in the film.

tenor.gif

Interesting. He seemed of the big three the one that was still game post the Thanos arc. Good. He's great in the role.

Now... Let's balance out the characterization a bit more. I miss the Noble Warrior Prince. Prefer that over Good Natured Meathead Powerhouse.

Interesting. He seemed of the big three the one that was still game post the Thanos arc. Good. He's great in the role.

Now... Let's balance out the characterization a bit more. I miss the Noble Warrior Prince. Prefer that over Good Natured Meathead Powerhouse.

Yessir :thor:

After Endgame, there's only one loose end that needs to be taken care of and GOTG3 is essentially a new chapter. So I look forward to the Pirate Angel, Rabbit, Tree and the Morons.

I‘d rather see him in another Thor movie set in the 7 realms from Taika Waititi. Or maybe a Valkyrie movie with Thor.
The Guardians already have enough interesting characters.

Reactions: Lip
A no-brainer really. Good for the MCU, great for the character and for us fans.
More Thor equals happiness.

tenor.gif

Thor in Guardians Vol 3 would draw me towards the film way more. I've never been a big fan of the guardians of the galaxy in general and find the films overrated(not bad but just overrated)while Thor is one of my favorites and so him taking another new direction in the mcu that could possibly lead to Thor 4 or appearance in Avengers 5 really interests me!

Thor in Guardians Vol 3 would draw me towards the film way more. I've never been a big fan of the guardians of the galaxy in general and find the films overrated(not bad but just overrated)while Thor is one of my favorites and so him taking another new direction in the mcu that could possibly lead to Thor 4 or appearance in Avengers 5 really interests me!
I’m a big fan of both Guardians and Thor so this combo is going to be right up my street. But I would be even more interested in Thor 4 and a Thor appearance in Avengers 5. Please give us the lot!

Yeah, let’s get back to that please, while retaining the power upgrades and visuals of Ragnarok and IW.

I love what they've done with Thor in the last three films. Far more interesting than what he was in the earlier phases. Thor and the Guardians together should be a blast if their interaction in the last two films is any indication. It has been a rough ride the last few months for GOTG3, but I'm as hyped as ever for it now.

I like the arc of Thor in Ragnarok and yes even Endgame but I never had an issue with Thor early on in the mcu.

Thor: Dark World as a film and his arc in Age of Ultron are the issues

Same with Chris Hemsworth's performance. He seems to be enjoying the role much more on and off camera since Ragnarok and so his acting/performance has improved

I‘d rather see him in another Thor movie set in the 7 realms from Taika Waititi. Or maybe a Valkyrie movie with Thor.
The Guardians already have enough interesting characters.

Yeah. I'm probably one of the few who isn't very happy about him in Guardians. I mean, he's a huge character and I fear he'll take too much time away from the guardians, who do not have solo movies to be developed.

He probably has 1 more Avengers film left while Thor3/CA3 featured team ups. So a Thor/Gotg team up for Gotg3 isn't suprising to me. Beyond that, I just don't see Thor appearing in more films than Iron Man in a non-cameo role. While he would already have more non cameo roles than Captain America if he has a non cameo role in gotg3 and if he appears in another Avengers movie. So I will only believe Thor 4 when I see it.

He probably has 1 more Avengers film left while Thor3/CA3 featured team ups. So a Thor/Gotg team up for Gotg3 isn't suprising to me. Beyond that, I just don't see Thor appearing in more films than Iron Man in a non-cameo role. While he would already have more non cameo roles than Captain America if he has a non cameo role in gotg3 and if he appears in another Avengers movie. So I will only believe Thor 4 when I see it.

We can dream can't we?

Yeah. I'm probably one of the few who isn't very happy about him in Guardians. I mean, he's a huge character and I fear he'll take too much time away from the guardians, who do not have solo movies to be developed.

The one that might really get overshadowed is Drax. Both he and Thor would fill the "big warrior" role. The others wouldn't be occupying the same lane and we've already seen Rocket and Star-Lord in particular mesh with him just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"