Christian Bale v.s. Michael Keaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesyeed said:
holy fantastic four, you're alive!

lol ya, there was a whole thread about wheter you were still breathing or not, you got some people worried.

Nice to see you again.

JLBats said:
Two Face, long time no see, welcome back!

Yeah thanks, glad to be back. I needed a break.

BATMAN BEGINS ROCKS!!

No matter what anyone thinks, 1989's BatMan is still visually untouchable & it's box office #'s are intimidating. BB was great too, especially since it was a whole new story & team making the film. A majority of people always think Tim Burton when mentioning BatMan in cinema.

BK said:
Debatable. In retrospect he was not the best choice then (Baldwin gets that in my book), but he did a tremendously good job with the role.

I agree.

Baldwin, he would've been good.

The Sage said:
I agree.

Baldwin, he would've been good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, BALDWIN, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!:down

looks like the poll is almost tied, hmm...gues keaton is better then everyone says:up: :p

KEATON RULES DAMNIT!

Duneboy said:
No matter what anyone thinks, 1989's BatMan is still visually untouchable & it's box office #'s are intimidating. BB was great too, especially since it was a whole new story & team making the film. A majority of people always think Tim Burton when mentioning BatMan in cinema.

RIGHT ON DAMNIOT, SHOW ME THE MOOOONEY!!

BatmanRules33 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, BALDWIN, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!:down

looks like the poll is almost tied, hmm...gues keaton is better then everyone says:up: :p

KEATON RULES DAMNIT!

Go to hell. Even when we agree with you you act like a jackass, and make yourself look like an idiot with stupid beliefs and arguments that are nonsensical. Ooh, the poll is almost tied... who is ahead, ****ing *****?!:mad:

Bale - the best Bruce Wayne
Keaton - the best Batman

That's why would be interesting to divide these polls in a best Batman and another on the best Bruce Wayne, because I know alot of ppl say that like Bale better (not all of them are hardcore fans as us but it's serves as an example) but then they use as proof his scenes as Bruce. So I think that algo gives an unfair edge to Bale, while many vote for Keaton basically for his portrayal of Batman even though his portrayal of Bruce good enough, which is exactly what I think of Bale's Batman, which I think was a good Year One Batman but not the established version which is the most known and the one Keaton played.
I can't really compare him to Keaton until I see Bale play the established/mythic Batman in an upcoming sequel.

Bale is the better Playboy Bruce Wayne
Keaton is the better Psycho scared Bruce Wayne

Bale is a good Batman
Keaton IS Batman, To me he is so freaking Badass you can get and those killer eye's he got just make it even better.

batoutofhell9bh.jpg

0075cf.jpg
Keaton Wins

Keaton Wins

This is what the suit should've looked like on film. Intimidating and just pure black. The pupil-less eyes also add to the scary factor.

Otherwise..

That is still the best suit aesthetically imo.

JLBats said:
Go to hell. Even when we agree with you you act like a jackass, and make yourself look like an idiot with stupid beliefs and arguments that are nonsensical. Ooh, the poll is almost tied... who is ahead, ****ing *****?!:mad:

(YAAWN) will you shut your trap already, im tryin to enjoy this :)

jtsteward said:
No actually this is Batman
batman-begins10.jpg
batman-begins22.jpg

Nah... I dont like the light theme they went for, atleast on those promo pics.

Plus this is the real batman... A real Badass Batman that keep all the pain in for himself and keep fighting while showing he is not damaged.. even do he is in real pain whit broken ribs(?) etc..

Bale however he got burned a few sec, Jump out from the window, Lands on a car wich take up some of the fall. then struggled up on the roof.. and crying for help to Alfred.

Keaton's Batman took a air plane crash.. walked hundreds of stairs in pain, he couldnt use the grappling gun because the bad condition on the wood in the building.
He even fight in pain once he got up there... Now that is BADASS!

BatmanRules33 said:
(YAAWN) will you shut your trap already, im tryin to enjoy this :)

I AGREE with you?! Why the **** are you still flaming me?!

Proximo said:

Plus this is the real batman... A real Badass Batman that keep all the pain in for himself and keep fighting while showing he is not damaged.. even do he is in real pain whit broken ribs(?) etc..

Bale however he got burned a few sec, Jump out from the window, Lands on a car wich take up some of the fall. then struggled up on the roof.. and crying for help to Alfred.

Keaton's Batman took a air plane crash.. walked hundreds of stairs in pain, he couldnt use the grappling gun because the bad condition on the wood in the building.

He got set on fire not to mention had a toxic substance in his system. He lived through that not that is BADASS. I am glad they got Keaton a step ladder for Batman and Returns so he would look big enough.

Bale. Quite easily.......

-Physically better for the role.
-Nailed BOTH parts of the role (even though Bale did FOUR parts).
-Had better dialogue (Out of Bale's and Keaton's control)
-Younger
-Just a better all-around actor..........

jtsteward said:
He got set on fire not to mention had a toxic substance in his system. He lived through that not that is BADASS. I am glad they got Keaton a step ladder for Batman and Returns so he would look big enough.

Thats not badass.

All Bale did was jump out a window and the fire ws gone like 5 seconds later.

Bale didnt do anything when he was under the toxin...except alot of screaming

Nuk Nukk said:
Here's how I see it, Keaton was cool....Bale was the badass. Thst's the point of Batman though, if he looks crazy and capable of anything with his emotions, he must do that to remain overlord of the underworld and crime. If he's just cool and calm in a Batsuit....its not near as intimidating. It's like "hey criminal, check out my batsuit and how I look detached from anything that is happening"....Bale's Batman plays up the detail that there is a thin line between Batman and his villains. If he lets the emotion get the best of him, he could be just as evil as they are (and this is a theme from the comics). If you wanted to scare lethal criminals, wondering around in a batsuit wouldn't be enough. You would have to create and aura around yourself, and Bale does that by acting like a creature and showing the internal rage (where at times he looks borderline psycho) he has kept inside of him and he focuses all that rage through Batman. It truly is a much more complicated outlook and potrayl of Batman than in B89...but both have their pros and cons.

Very well said Nuk Nuk! :up: :)

Bale was intoxicated,he cried for alfred who came to him and was cured later.
keaton survived the explosion that nearly killed him,which he didn't and because he had a narrow escape had grievious bodily injuries,alfred was not there to help him,and he had to climb the bloddy stairwell all the way to the top,no one was there to help him AT ALL,and ray charles was hurling explosive punches in all directions..straight,arching paths..up down left right and centre uuuh...

JLBats said:
Young Bruce, real Bruce, Fake Bruce, Batman Bruce

Thank you JL. The range demonstrated by Bale here gives him the nod.............

Proximo said:
Bale is the better Playboy Bruce Wayne
Keaton is the better Psycho scared Bruce Wayne

Bale is a good Batman
Keaton IS Batman, To me he is so freaking Badass you can get and those killer eye's he got just make it even better.

Keaton Wins

Keaton Wins

No Burton does, with the cool lighting and atmosphere.

Proximo said:

Pfft, Bale's Batman was under Crane's Fear Gas at that time, AND it was his 12t night, he was much more badass...

He Beats up about 5 homicidal maniacs, flies to Ra's, beats the **** outta about 10 TRAINED Ninjas, with relative ease, then hangs from a train, swings through the window and beats up an Immortal.

Keaton didn't do anything close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"