Christopher Meloni Eyed for Major Role

he's a good actor, though the later seasons of oz tainted everyone involved for me

there's no way he's anyone but lex

I would be happy with this decision

He's probably Lex, but maybe he won't be confirmed as Lex till we see the movie if Snyder plans to keep Lex a secret ala Batman Begins (Ras Al'ghul / Joker) or Daredevil (Kingpin).

He could be anyone. Lex, Perry, Steve Lombard.... He could probably play a great dukee, so I wouldn't mind seeing him as Lombard.

:awesome:
lex.jpg

My gut feeling reckons he's not Lex. Though I could be wrong.

If it's a big role like Lex, it could make sense as to why he left SVU.

He could be anyone. Lex, Perry, Steve Lombard.... He could probably play a great dukee, so I wouldn't mind seeing him as Lombard.

Is Lombard a "major role" though? I'm not so sure.

I have a feeling he's going to be someone like Jax-Ur or something.

Heat Vision says
The actor is in final negotiations for the undisclosed part. Sources indicate he will shoot scenes with Henry Cavill, the actor who plays Superman and Clark Kent in the Zack Snyder-directed movie.

but that still could be anybody lol

why would jax-ur be a major role?

I like him as lex more than most of the fan suggestions, so I hope he gets the part.

Well, at least we know he ain't going to be Jimmy!

Awesome:up: If I had to guess it would be Lex, but who knows.

I seem to remember after Meloni exited Law & Order that someone said he would be in Superman or something to that effect.

if he is Lex, and everybody is happy with it, that i'm pissed since everybody is dogging on Zane for not being a nominated Oscar contendar and all that crap.....................

Part of my reasoning for thinking he's not Lex, is that I'd expect them to follow suite with the majority of the casting so far, and go with a bigger name.

if he is Lex, and everybody is happy with it, that i'm pissed since everybody is dogging on Zane for not being a nominated Oscar contendar and all that crap.....................

Meloni is a better actor than Zane.

meloni is only about 10x better at acting than zane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"