Christopher Nolan's Inception (Thread II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people are gonna come in here thinking this is about a sequel to Inception?

:hehe:

How many people are gonna come in here thinking this is about a sequel to Inception?

:hehe:

That's why I was very careful not to label the thread 'Christopher Nolan's Inception II'.

Yes, that's what i meant. I remember it making sense then, but after the movie i wondered why Fisher bought it. It seems like i forgot about the explanation they gave him.

Well that's just like... your opinion IRON man! :awesome:

So what did you guys think of the musics? Some reviews said that it wasnt that great. Maybe it wasnt oscar worthy, but it was really good and it helped the scenes a lot. I dont remember if there was any "BRRRRMMMMM" during the movie though. Do you remember if Nolan used the horns from the trailer at all?

The BRMMMMM comes on when Cobb and Ariadne arrive to Limbo.

Yeah...whenever I've had to create another thread for a closed one due to size, I always just do '2.0', or 'II', or 'Redux'. Had I done that with this one, the Hype might have gone into a frenzy thinking Nolan was making a sequel to 'Inception'. :funny:

[YT]nQ_a2zu0YDw[/YT]

Interesting, thanks for posting.

One thing can surely be said about Begins and on, is that their mixes were all fantastic.

Some of the other big action films this summer could have really benefited from better mixes, most namely Iron Man 2, talk about a muffled score.

Also, for anyone interested, the October issue of Cinefex is covering Inception, can't wait to pick that up.

I love that this needed a new thread...

Go Nolan!

Yeah...whenever I've had to create another thread for a closed one due to size, I always just do '2.0', or 'II', or 'Redux'. Had I done that with this one, the Hype might have gone into a frenzy thinking Nolan was making a sequel to 'Inception'. :funny:

Just for the sake of watching the chaos unfold, you SHOULD have done it that way. :awesome:

inception.gif

A little longer, but smaller:

inception2.gif

Last edited:
I love at the very end when he does that spider-man land/pose...

it is so badass...
He's just landing. :funny:

What I like about Nolan's fight scenes is that they feel real. Nobody's posing in them.

He's just landing. :funny:

What I like about Nolan's fight scenes is that they feel real. Nobody's posing in them.

I know, but it evokes that famous Spider-Man land/pose with his knees bending out...
611437719_26tcL-L.jpg

haha

I don't even really like ol' Spidey but it gave me that image metaphor.

i don't mind a sequal, i like to explore more of the kicks, dream, totems......... it's great ideas

The BRMMMMM comes on when Cobb and Ariadne arrive to Limbo.
Thanks!
...it definitely crossed my mind. :hoboj:
:funny:
That whole scene blew me away.
That scene blew me away while blowing me away! It was just.... :wow:
i don't mind a sequal, i like to explore more of the kicks, dream, totems......... it's great ideas
I wouldnt mind one either, but i suspect that the novelty would be gone, and the deep themes would have been explored already in the first one.

Unless they figure out new themes, and they go all out with the dream dynamics, like Ariadne calling a meteor strike, Eams becoming the goddamn Batman :-)awesome:) and whatnot.

Last edited:
BTW, all of the memes (?) at Nolanfans.com forums for Inception might be the greatest things on the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"