Chuck Norris Sues,Says His Tears Are No Cancer Cure

Some of you obviously still don't get it. These people are making money off his name. See how you would like it if there was a book with your name on it, filled with your name, and YOU weren't making any money off it. Chuck Norris can take the joke (obvious from his recent TV appearances), but he isn't laughing so much about a bunch of *****ebags making money off those jokes.

Which is completely logical and far from hypocritical.

hahahahaha! why exactly are they *****ebags?:huh:
because they want to make money using a joke? woah! what a concept NEVER has anyone made money using some celebrities name in jest.

:whatever:

The fact that these guys are trying to make money off of his name without even letting him know, nevermind asking permission, that seriously just went over all your heads :wow: Amazing!

satire.
look it up.

Well . . . on one hand, if anyone actually thinks Chuck Norris can charge a cell phone w/ his beard, they pry don't have the capacity to read a book anyway . . . it's obvious satire . . .

but if I were Chuck Norris, I would pry be getting a little tired of some of these Chuck Norris 'facts'

then again, maybe he just wants a piece of the pie . . . these Chuck Norris facts have actually given him more notariety than anything since the 80's . . .

he was even in that Moutain Dew commercial that cashed in on the idea of the Chuck Norris fact website . . . he was just waiting to attack somebody that actually had money he could get out of them :rolleyes:

hahahahaha! why exactly are they *****ebags?:huh:
because they want to make money using a joke? woah! what a concept NEVER has anyone made money using some celebrities name in jest.

:whatever:

I'm guessing that the publishers pry paid the Chuck Norris website guys for the use of the jokes . . . in that regard, that's pretty awesome cuz those guys deserve something hahaha

but in looks like Penguin will have to deal with Chuck Norris monetarily which is like 2 birds w/ one stone because a big corporation has to deal w/ Chuck now too :D

We all know that chuck is being Modest..he knows that his Tears are a cure for Cancer.. and apparently his piss is actually a fountain of youth..!!!

i only read the first page so forgive me if it was mentioned,but wasnt he in a mountain dew commercial this past summer that poked fun at him

i only read the first page so forgive me if it was mentioned,but wasnt he in a mountain dew commercial this past summer that poked fun at him

Well . . . on one hand, if anyone actually thinks Chuck Norris can charge a cell phone w/ his beard, they pry don't have the capacity to read a book anyway . . . it's obvious satire . . .

but if I were Chuck Norris, I would pry be getting a little tired of some of these Chuck Norris 'facts'

then again, maybe he just wants a piece of the pie . . . these Chuck Norris facts have actually given him more notariety than anything since the 80's . . .

he was even in that Moutain Dew commercial that cashed in on the idea of the Chuck Norris fact website . . . he was just waiting to attack somebody that actually had money he could get out of them :rolleyes:

that's what I'm saying . . . :whatever:

Mountain Dew is pretty nice, I had it for the first time in years last week.

^^^^ No doubt both of you are right, the issue here is instead of suing them b/c he wants his cut, which is fair enough, he wraps it up in some bogus character defamation style suit, despite the fact he has used the said "facts" to his own advantage in various ads.

Maybe he's had to do that... in order to present a plausible case before the courts.

A pretext, if you will.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"