The Dark Knight Church Site / Phone Messages/ Nov 30 clues

I have thrown out a lot of possible ideas, but they arent serious, but they kind of work around some of the things there. But its in the mausoleum thread if you care to read my garbage. :huh:
I'll give it a perusal!

I like the Menu from the pie website. One of them is the not-so-subtle-but-still-cool "Carmine's Coconut Creme."

nice.

CFE

*UPDATE FROM GOTHAMUSD.COM*

News

11/30
Congratulations go out to the following 30-year GUSD veterans:

• Jeanine Aundrue: Asst.
Superintendent, K-12 Fiscal Services
and Policy
• Jake Karnassian: Mgr. Buildings and
Grounds (on hiatus)
• Robert Guyanin: Asst.
Superintendent, Special Programs

11/24
Metal Detectors have been installed in all schools, K-12. This program marks a new level in safety standards in Gotham Public Schools.

Hey guys I recorded the message on my phone but don't know how to send it to anyone. I sent it to my email and it is a QCP file. Any help getting it to an mp3 or something so I can email it and someone can post it?

News

11/30

and Policy
Grounds (on hiatus)

11/24
Metal Detectors have been installed in all schools, K-12. This program marks a new level in safety standards in Gotham Public Schools.

that's the guy whose ID was in the vault!

News

11/30

and Policy
Grounds (on hiatus)

11/24

Interesting.

he's on 'hiatus' . . . could be missing . . . anyway, I tried his name in the church records and got nothing so far . . .

Has anyone noticed how they're making us piece stuff together...testing our DETECTIVE SKILLS? So crazy! I've been out of the loop here as of late, but I'm jumping back in the mix and getting involved!

I just have to say that this entire marketing scheme is pure genius and it's cool that we're able to play some sort of part in the movie!

I called the church number and tried a few numbers from inside the vault, both badge numbers we got in the email from Dent, and i tried the document from the threatening voice message.

I like how the first post on this thread is actually being updated with new news. It'll come in handy so people don't have to flip through page after page of jibba jabba.

I tried all 3 names. No go

Hey guys I recorded the message on my phone but don't know how to send it to anyone. I sent it to my email and it is a QCP file. Any help getting it to an mp3 or something so I can email it and someone can post it?

So Jake isn't a bus driver but he is Manager of buildings and grounds. Chances are he still has easy access to where the buses are parked.

Karnassian? I guess they have an Armenian population in Gotham.

Call the church, press *

They ask you fair a mailbox number

TO ANYONE WHO GOT A MESSAGE

the guy said to look for a file i would like to put that file number up who has it.

According to the message:

"these people that you are getting all misty eyed about: you think about who they are, you think about how they might have brought it on themselves, and think about who you want on your side. You want to know what the score really is? Check out document LC6551. You know where to look."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"