The Dark Knight Church Site / Phone Messages/ Nov 30 clues

this is getting silly. Overly complicated, and not fun.

In the end pictures and videos will be seen by everybody not playing this game...even if its 30 seconds later.

Gah, getting hard to follow :csad: everythings going on so fast over here but going on so slow in my head...I need a tylenol.

Ok, so let me get this straight: We somehow found out one of the cops we reported is going to a pie shop, so we're gonna report him again?
Hey, Stotch. If you go back to www.gothamcab.com and call the number you'll get a prompt to punch in an administrative pin #. Put in Karl's badge number which is 6773 and you will hear his voicemail.

Earlier this week everyone did this and there was only 1 message, but now there are two. The new message tells Karl to meet him at Betty's House of Pies on Saturday. This lead to the new website www.bettyshouseofpies.com and a new email/phone #

Can someone please inform me of any updates today on the viral marketing? I have no idea what's going on. I just got a call from wearetheanswer.

I keep my front page first post updated all the info should be there.

LC = Lawerence Congilia

connection???

I got the name off of Anna's Loverso certificate

LC = Lawerence Congilia

connection???

I got the name off of Anna's Loverso certificate

That...might be something. Whenever you start opening safes by changing your clock--anything is possible.

this is getting silly. Overly complicated, and not fun.

In the end pictures and videos will be seen by everybody not playing this game...even if its 30 seconds later.

Then you have an easy decision, don't participate and let the people that are enjoying this continue.

I'm only half assing it as far as playing along goes, but I'm absolutely loving the fact they're marketing the film by trying to bring one of my favorite fictional worlds to life.

Lc

L=12
C=3

LC=123

ABCFEEA

Or...

1+2+3+6+5+5+1=23

Karl kills Betty tomorrow at 9:30 pm in the Pie shop with the jackolantern?

Does anyone else think that the school lunch menu serving burgers on the third and eleventh have to deal with Glenn Barhyte's favorite food being a good burger?

Yeah...I got a phone call during work....couldnt even listen to it...watd it say?

Does anyone else think that the school lunch menu serving burgers on the third and eleventh have to deal with Glenn Barhyte's favorite food being a good burger?

Actually all I thought when I read it was "welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?"

$8.00
Betty's Classic Apple - Sliced apples with plenty of
cinnamon Try it with ice cream; you won't be sorry!

Hmmmm, delicious :woot:

Damn you for getting my hopes up i thought you were serious for a second.

I think 9:30 will be the time - look at her menu - The mid-price is $9.50 = 9 1/2.

Just as random a thought as any of the successful ones.

What names do we know that DO WORK on the church site?

the fact that her name on the wedding certificate and baptism goes from anna to anne, is weird. I was curious as to the art work on the birth certificate too.

I got the phone call!

I feel special :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"