Cigars: Smokem if you got em

I used to smoke Cigars, but they started affecting my breathing, so I had to quit.:csad:

Every now, & again I will buy a cheap pack of Swisher Sweets.

I have smoked many cigars, prefering partagas and romeo y juliette but gave them up when I took up with current and soon to be ex girlfreind.

Man, I had no smokes on vacation and now I just had my first in a long while. Oh how I've missed you tobacco!

how_to_roll_a_blunt.jpg

This is the only thing cigar related i use.

how_to_roll_a_blunt.jpg

This is the only thing cigar related i use.
The Thread has already been there and someone already used that pic. Thanks for taking a look. Really cute. I mean, this thing is like only a page long. It must be diffucult to look over the WHOLE page!

The Thread has already been there and someone already used that pic. Thanks for taking a look. Really cute. I mean, this thing is like only a page long. It must be diffucult to look over the WHOLE page!

Cut'm a break. He's probably smoking right now.

There's a cigar bar near my place, I went a couple times just to try it out. Not really a smoker, but it was a decent little atmosphere, just for kicks.

^ I can understand if this thread was 15+ pages but come on! It was the exact same picture!

actually theres two pages haha, and i never read the first posts i got right to the newest...

and yea it is cigar related, you take the cigar and gut it, and use just the outer and inner leaves... cigar related.

There's a cigar bar near my place, I went a couple times just to try it out. Not really a smoker, but it was a decent little atmosphere, just for kicks.
Thats cool, where is that? I try to get to a Cigar Bar once a weekend if I got the cash. Its fun.

actually theres two pages haha, and i never read the first posts i got right to the newest...

and yea it is cigar related, you take the cigar and gut it, and use just the outer and inner leaves... cigar related.

Those aren't actual cigars. Read the posts to find out the difference. As I've said, this thread has been thru this already.

Thats cool, where is that? I try to get to a Cigar Bar once a weekend if I got the cash. Its fun.

As long as they serve Guinness and Jager and carry the brands of cigars I like. It helps if there are hot girls working too.

As long as they serve Guinness and Jager and carry the brands of cigars I like. It helps if there are hot girls working too.

So you're saying you don't go for the cigars and the camaraderie of your fellow smokers. :o

I'm biased since I don't drink, but whatever they can do to bring in the clientele.

Those aren't actual cigars. Read the posts to find out the difference. As I've said, this thread has been thru this already.

well yea true their dutches, but their still a kind of cigar.

well yea true their dutches, but their still a kind of cigar.

No they aren't. Cigars are wrapped in a leaf not paper. Unfortunately, there is no clear cut definition to the mass public of what exactly defines a cigar, but going by tradition, which there is a lot of in Latin America, a cigar is wrapped in a leaf. By consumer definition, you may as well call Marlboro's cigars.

I have smoked many cigars, prefering partagas and romeo y juliette but gave them up when I took up with current and soon to be ex girlfreind.

Those are pretty good ones. The premier non-Cubans are Opus X. They are very rare and thus hard to get ahold of.
Despite that, I prefer Al Capones best. They are mini cigars (cigarillos) and taste great and are cheap.

Those are pretty good ones. The premier non-Cubans are Opus X. They are very rare and thus hard to get ahold of.
Despite that, I prefer Al Capones best. They are mini cigars (cigarillos) and taste great and are cheap.

Opus X used to be great but thru the years their consistency has gone down and now it's hit or miss unfortunately. I think the top non-Cuban is the Padron 1926 followed by the Padron 1964. However, Padrons have slightly lost consistency as well. Cigars are such a touchy product and one minute element can drastically change the product. Global warming perhaps? I'll let SupermanBeyond shoot that one down. :cwink:

No they aren't. Cigars are wrapped in a leaf not paper. Unfortunately, there is no clear cut definition to the mass public of what exactly defines a cigar, but going by tradition, which there is a lot of in Latin America, a cigar is wrapped in a leaf. By consumer definition, you may as well call Marlboro's cigars.

I don't know where you get your dutches but here our game dutches and other brands have outer leaf, not paper its made of tobaco.

I don't know where you get your dutches but here our game dutches and other brands have outer leaf, not paper its made of tobaco.

I don't get Dutches because I don't smoke ****.

Most likely they are like Blunts our Swishers where their
wrapper is just homogenized paper made to look like a leaf. Besides we are discussing premium cigars here and not 2 for 1 specials at CVS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"