Circumcision - what's the beef? (mature subject)

Nothing against the uncircumcised penises out there (who are the majority), but they look so damn weird!

Dr. MIX said:
Nothing against the uncircumcised penises out there (who are the majority), but they look so damn weird!

They don't look that weird. But I'll give up aesthetics for function.

my dad's not, i'm not, if i have sons they won't be.

i've seen the procedure on video, it's hard to imagine it's legal to do.

btw..i never had any problems with cleanliness, infection, teasing, girls freaking out..or any of that

The Comedian said:
They don't look that weird. But I'll give up aesthetics for function.
its like a turtle neck :up:

cept you can't get your head through it :(

The Comedian said:
Ummm, actually yes, you can
not what I meant exactly I meant an uncircumcised penis looks like a head trying to get through a turtleneck. I know the foreskin doesn't prevent that head from peeping through. I'm not cut

I'm really not going to take too much stock in another guy telling me my penis looks weird. If anything, that makes me want to maintain it as is.

I've found it really doesn't make too much difference with girls, and if its that big a deal for them, well they're just too superficial anyway

It looks normal. And natural. Haha, sucks to be you.

Well continuing on from "your" thread. Some girls it doesn't matter to them, others prefer one while others prefer another. But making it sound like it's a big deal what's the point?

War Lord said:
If condoms could protect adequately, than the spread of AIDS should be quite minimal around the world now since people have been preaching the benefits of such for the past 20 years, instead of it marching on in a steady fashion.

Oh condoms DO protect adequately the problem is that a lot of people don't wisen up and use them cause "Bare feels better" or "My religion prohibits the use of Condoms (Africa falls into that category). In most Western countries however the use of condoms prevents STD's just perfectly... that is if you actually USE them which a lot of people are not doing. It's the "It will never happen to ME" kind of attitude. Sadly I know a few people myself who display that, strangely though they are mostly female. Oh and the probability that your condom is gonna burst is soooo small, heck my pals and I had fun pulling condoms over our heads and blowing them up like a space helmet when we were teenagers and the things didn't pop. It's more likely that you get hit by a lightning than that your condom's gonna burst.

condoms are like 99.98% effective against STDs and pregnancy

thats when used properly (checking experation date, checking for holes, pinching the package, ect)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"