Circumcision - what's the beef? (mature subject)

It's just got a little extra skin on top moop.

moop501 said:
What's an uncut one look like?

Wait...do I even wanna know? :confused:
Kinda like the aliens from ID4

lol. I'm semi-circumised and girls find it a bit odd at first but then don't mind it. Also for some reason, I don't need any kind of lube or anything if I wanna wack the ol' weasel. I wonder if that's because I'm semi-circumised or maybe just cause my body was made weird.

moop501 said:
What's an uncut one look like?

Wait...do I even wanna know? :confused:
Ever see a turtle with his head inside of his shell? That's it... it looks very weird, I mistakenly looked it up a couple weeks ago. First mistake, last mistake.

Max Shrek said:
lol. I'm semi-circumised and girls find it a bit odd at first but then don't mind it. Also for some reason, I don't need any kind of lube or anything if I wanna wack the ol' weasel. I wonder if that's because I'm semi-circumised or maybe just cause my body was made weird.
Did the doctor screw up or something?

Slipknot said:
Ever see a turtle with his head inside of his shell? That's it... it looks very weird, I mistakenly looked it up a couple weeks ago. First mistake, last mistake.
Im guessing you didn't look at Turtles.

Slipknot said:
Ummm...turtle are cute,but since this is a penis we're talking about.......ewwwwww.

Slipknot said:
Did the doctor screw up or something?

I have no idea but it doesn't look like a regular one or a full blown un-cut. It's sort of inbetween.

I'm not circumsized

and the following people are not either

Christian Bale
Hugh Jackman
Mick Jagger
Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan
Colin Ferrel

....so I am in good company :)

This thread goes hand in hand with accidental mental pictures.
Thank you Shadow Boxing for making me accidentally picture about 5 of my heroes' penises

Carter said:
This thread goes hand in hand with accidental mental pictures.
Thank you Shadow Boxing for making me accidentally picture about 5 of my heroes' penises

no problem :up:

There is no medical benefit of circumcision. The only reasons it's done is for cosmetic and believed benefits, i.e. "chicks dig it." It's mutilation if you ask me and I'm a victim. Any sons I have won't have it done and you can actually non-surgically "regrow" yours.

MakeMineMarvel said:
There is no medical benefit of circumcision. The only reasons it's done is for cosmetic and believed benefits, i.e. "chicks dig it." It's mutilation if you ask me and I'm a victim. Any sons I have won't have it done and you can actually non-surgically "regrow" yours.
but why?

if there's no foreskin, you don't need to clean it.

what benefits does not cutting give you?

MakeMineMarvel said:

Your right there is no medical benefit.

ShadowBoxing said:
I'm not circumsized

Christian Bale
Hugh Jackman
Mick Jagger
Colin Ferrel

how the <expletive> do you know?

sick human being.

The Riddler said:
but why?

if there's no foreskin, you don't need to clean it.

what benefits does not cutting give you?

There is no proof showing that is the case

MakeMineMarvel said:

Well, I'd be concerned with my son's sense of identity..........it might freak him out if he has something different than i do. My kid would be cut.....just so he feels he is natural, like his father. Not like he has something to be ashamed of.

ShadowBoxing said:
I'm not circumsized

Christian Bale
Hugh Jackman
Mick Jagger
Colin Ferrel

Creep.

How the bad place do you know that? Wait... I don't want to know.

3 of my boyfriends were uncircumsized, 1 was circumsized. it really doesnt matter to me. the uncircumsized guys didnt have dirty weiners, so i dont understand what thats about.

Lucy Diamond said:
3 of my boyfriends were uncircumsized, 1 was circumsized. it really doesnt matter to me. the uncircumsized guys didnt have dirty weiners, so i dont understand what thats about.
They get a cheese like substance on them, smegma. That is, if they don't wash properly.

Whether your circumcised or not it doesn't matter. The whole thing is bulls**t anyway. Cut guys think they've had some sort of surgical treatment that has improved them, while Un-Cut guys are proud that they are still completely in tact.

Am I cut? No. My parents aren't religious and in England, having it done just because it "looks better" isn't running rampant like it does in the states.

I won't be doing it to my kids, but if they CHOOSE to have it done later in life, I'll ask them why but I won't try to stop them.

But I do think everyone should watch the episode of Penn & Teller's Bulls**t! to get a little more info on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"