Circumcision - what's the beef? (mature subject)

They'd have to use Kryptonite scissors

comicgirl said:
but, how do you know masterion's not just as good w/o a fs?...maybe better, cause it's "direct...I myself have no preference...it's all good

How do I know? Inference, really. I mean, what the bad place is lube? I don't need lube to whack off. Seriously, and if you think about it, the foreskin adds for more movement, and more motion in the action...

My girlfriend dosen't want me to get 'cut' because she says she likes that 'uncut' feeling.

Mr. Thing said:
My girlfriend dosen't want me to get 'cut' because she says she likes that 'uncut' feeling.

I... see...

GammaMike said:
Well, I'd be concerned with my son's sense of identity..........it might freak him out if he has something different than i do. My kid would be cut.....just so he feels he is natural, like his father. Not like he has something to be ashamed of.

So to avoid explaining to your son that your parents did something to you that wasn't necessary, you'd rather mutilate him ... and cutting off someone's skin just to "keep up with the joneses" is "natural?"

That's ridiculous. There is no benefit to cutting the skin away other than the fact that it would look like yours. Are you going to get him a nose job when his nose doesn't look just like yours too? How about letting the kid get old enough so he can decide whether he'd like to keep his penis intact or not?

Originally Posted by MakeMineMarvel
"you can actually non-surgically "regrow" yours."

Tokage said:
Say what now?

True enough! Saw it on the Penn and Teller show a while back.

makemine, you should probably either have a warning or take that link off, because, ya know, theres a penis.

MakeMineMarvel said:
So to avoid explaining to your son that your parents did something to you that wasn't necessary, you'd rather mutilate him ... and cutting off someone's skin just to "keep up with the joneses" is "natural?"

That's ridiculous. There is no benefit to cutting the skin away other than the fact that it would look like yours. Are you going to get him a nose job when his nose doesn't look just like yours too? How about letting the kid get old enough so he can decide whether he'd like to keep his penis intact or not?
come on...no one has the big C done when they're older, unless there's a problem...like the President of Virgin, that billionaire guy. I have never seen an uncut penis, up close so to speak...but I don't think I'd have a prob with one....It's just society...no one wants their kid to be the one embarressed to shower in gym...a friend of mine had a boyfriend that was uncut..he had a lot of hang-ups about it..but then, he was weird anyway

comicgirl said:
come on...no one has the big C done when they're older, unless there's a problem...like the President of Virgin, that billionaire guy. I have never seen an uncut penis, up close so to speak...but I don't think I'd have a prob with one....It's just society...no one wants their kid to be the one embarressed to shower in gym...a friend of mine had a boyfriend that was uncut..he had a lot of hang-ups about it..but then, he was weird anyway

If your so insecure that you get embarassed at the gym about being uncut....I would have to say there are a lot bigger (or smaller as the case may be) problems with you

But the hang-ups are the fault of the parents - not the kid or the idiots around him. There's a lot of things society will profess as the cool thing or the in thing, but that doesn't make it right.

You look at it as being embarrassed to shower when you haven't been mutilated as compared to being embarrassed because you have been mutilated. If you teach your child to be proud that he is intact it isn't a problem.

MakeMineMarvel said:
But the hang-ups are the fault of the parents - not the kid or the idiots around him. There's a lot of things society will profess as the cool thing or the in thing, but that doesn't make it right.

You look at it as being embarrassed to shower when you haven't been mutilated as compared to being embarrassed because you have been mutilated. If you teach your child to be proud that he is intact it isn't a problem.

pretty much my point. The "in" crowd feeds off the insecurity of the "out" crowd. They feel better for having something the other does not

I get a kick out of this "mutilation" claim.
Not everybody sees it that way. Doesn't make them idiots.

I'd rather be circumsized and if I have kids they will be also.

It's not like being circumsized is wrong.
And vice versa

Carter said:
I get a kick out of this "mutilation" claim.
Not everybody sees it that way. Doesn't make them idiots.

I'd rather be circumsized and if I have kids they will be also.

It's not like being circumsized is wrong.
And vice versa

Well I never called it mutilation (though some have). I mean its not mutilation, that phrase is a bit strong. I prefer the terms intact and circumsised, they don't have negative conotations

Tangled Web said:
Since when has being circumsized been the cool thing to do?
Since President Bush was re-elected. Its the law now :o

NOFX said:
Since President Bush was re-elected. Its the law now :o
LMAO!!!..I think it should be the choice of the parents (or the mom, if she's single)...hopefullly, the parent would read pro's and cons for the procedure and go from there.....that's in a perfect world, anyway

I don't remember anyone being called an 'idiot,' either. The point of doing so just to hope the kid "fits in" with some other kids, to me, isn't reason enough to snip is manhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"