Circumcision

ShadowBoxing said:
The only thing freaky about my penis is its enormous size. Now excuse me while Myself, Hugh Jackman, Sean Connery, Christian Bale, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mick Jagger go bang more hot women than you ever see in your life with our freak penises.

Amen! :up: :)

Circumscion is a reptillian plot.

Xindi-reptilian.jpg

ShadowBoxing said:
The only thing freaky about my penis is its enormous size. Now excuse me while Myself, Hugh Jackman, Sean Connery, Christian Bale, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mick Jagger go bang more hot women than you ever see in your life with our freak penises.

I have no comeback. I thought long and hard (tee hee) for about 3 minutes.
I got nothing. You win. But Siva still has a freak schlong.

Carter said:
I have no comeback. I thought long and hard (tee hee) for about 3 minutes.
I got nothing. You win. But Siva still has a freak schlong.
Size is all that matters anyways.

Carter said:
Who? Hobo women?

Hookers...........they don't care what type of tubesteak splits their huge cake.

ShadowBoxing said:
Size is all that matters anyways.

Then you better get on some medication to get your little vienna corrected...........:)

I clean mine everyday for it to be nice and smelling like fresh flowers, just in case there's any oral action

PLAS said:
I clean mine everyday for it to be nice and smelling like fresh flowers, just in case there's any oral action

I dip mine in mint. :O :o

I'll have my kids circumcized just like I am.

My father got an infection under his foreskin, and had to be circumsized at 45. I remember the kind of pain he had to go through for it, and I never want my kids to have that happen. And before anyone says anything, yes, my father did keep himself clean down there and wasn't sleeping around, and the infection happened anyway.

Lord Siva said:
I personally think It's wrong. Doctors are probably going to find out men need it.
You didn't have yes for practical AND religious reasons as an option. :)

I'm polling different women that I know about what their overall opinion is and it's pretty much "who cares? it just looks different, in the end it's a matter of how well they can use it, just like the size issue"

in the end, it's them who have the last word about this

ShadowBoxing said:
:) :up: :up:

We didn't circumcise our son, I couldn't think of any real reason to put a baby through that much pain. Yes, some folks think it's "cleaner", but as long as the "member" is washed properly that is not a worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"