Circumcision

anyone for circumcision..saying it's an "alright thing to do" should watch a video of an actual circumcision. the practice is barbaric, painful and is purely cosmetic. And to think, where this practice is done on females, people rise together to put an end to it, but as long as our little boys look "the way they should", and "don't have to worry about learning how to clean", then lets forget the torture.....

thedeadite said:
anyone for circumcision..saying it's an "alright thing to do" should watch a video of an actual circumcision. the practice is barbaric, painful and is purely cosmetic. And to think, where this practice is done on females, people rise together to put an end to it, but as long as our little boys look "the way they should", and "don't have to worry about learning how to clean", then lets forget the torture.....

That's true, people are hypocritical about circumcision.

I am cut, thank god. Uncut must look ****ing weird. Its also unhygienic, in my opinion.

dialog-vega1.gif
Today, I, BISON, walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
Today, I, BISON, walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

I think I'm starting to like you. :up:

thedeadite said:

Give me a ****ing break. Noone ever remembers when it happened. :down:

Maxwell Smart said:
I am cut, thank god. Uncut must look ****ing weird. Its also unhygienic, in my opinion.
dialog-vega4.gif
Hey watch it minion!! I'm uncut and it looks just fine!! Don't judge if you never had one before. It's not unhygienic because you just have to fold it back and wash it. That's all.

Maxwell Smart said:

Mines the way god made it.

Your's is an abomination !

Lord Siva said:
I think I'm starting to like you. :up:
Vega_10.gif
I am gifted thanx to these special pills I take. Only rather than make my penis bigger they make the universe smaller instead.

E. Bison said:
Vega_10.gif
I am gifted thanx to these special pills I take. Only rather than make my penis bigger they make the univers smaller instead.

So where do you get them? eBay perhaps?

Lord Siva said:
Mines the way god made it.

Your's is an abomination !

Mine doesn't have a layer of unsightly, unneeded skin covering it. :down:

E. Bison said:
Hey watch it minion!! I'm uncut and it looks just fine!! Don't judge if you never had one before. It's not unhygienic because you just have to fold it back and wash it. That's all.

Well, technically, if it requires special action to keep it clean it is less hygenic.

Leto Atrides said:
Well, technically, if it requires special action to keep clean it it is less hygenic.

Yup. And who wants an ugly dick? :(

I get circumcised all the time! It's fun!

Maxwell Smart said:
Mine doesn't have a layer of unsightly, unneeded skin covering it. :down:

My "unneeded" skin protects it from the cold. While your's is vulnerable to the frostbite.

Lord Siva said:
My "unneeded" skin protects it from the cold. While your's is vulnerable to the frostbite.

No frostbite here in Texas, mang.

Leto Atrides said:
Well, technically, if it requires special action to keep clean it it is less hygenic.
Vega_9.gif
Folding the foreskin back is nothing special or unusual. It's nothing more special than when you move your tongue over to brush your teeth properly. It's not ugly, it looks very smooth and it's very soft.

Leto Atrides said:
One word - pants.

What if you get robbed and gang raped by a group of albino midgets and they take your cloths? Then your penis is surly doomed.

Maxwell Smart said:
Yup. And who wants an ugly dick? :(
saying "ugly dick" is sort of an oxymoron, there's no such thing as a "pretty dick"

E. Bison said:
Folding the foreskin back is nothing special or unusual. It's nothing more special than when you move your tongue over to brush your teeth properly. It's not ugly, it looks very smooth and it's very soft.

I bet its ugly :(

Lord Siva said:
What if you get robbed and gang raped by a group of albino midgets and they take your cloths? Then your penis is surly doomed.

You win :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"